Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) Left_bar_bleue500/500Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) Empty
PostSubject: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:18 am

Alright i know i have been here some, but i have getten bored by the lil' Sukai seeibng no rp in him.. so i make up a new... same name alright.. but another person.. and yeah...

Name: Sukai Huotari

Village: Konoha

Appearence: good person inside.. but as you see on picture.. little scarry xD wearing an armor and a caoe with mystical marks

Story: Sukai was adopted by some peasant called, Niu Houtari and Saye Huotari, he was raised by them but at age of 6 they discovered some weird. When he touched things they getted a thin crystal-like lair on it....
They did'nt thinked much over it cause some famous ninja-traveler where visiting town.

When he getted older he getted on the ninja academy. There the teachers discovered the same as hes parrents, but they where able to research it. They found out it was form for sealing, like the jutsus just othervise cause he used no jutsus, he was just touching things. They getted him in special class, cause they have never seen anything like that.

The years goed, he learned to control hes powers. But he was not really good to any other form of jutsus, and not the fastest ninja people have seen.

When he grown adult ( 23 ) he getted jounin and getted into a secret special corps. with ninjas who matched each others specials.... but one day a mystic person offered Sukai to get trained in hes powers so he should master them.
Then Sukai left the city for 4 years, when he returned he was much much better than before. He still was member of the secret force, but now he insisted on being freelance....

Rumours: He sealed hes mother into death when he was born
Hes powers lays in the gloves!!, no in the armor!!
He got some ultimate doom sealing, beware of him He is some evil person who wonna kill us all!!
He is the devil!!! He a demon!!! He god!!!
And so on...................................................................................

Jutsus:

Sealing jutsus used by touchiong things with hes palm of hes hand ( both works )
Then some people says he have a doom sealing jutsu... maybe maybe not...
He is master of sealing and usealing. He can use like every kind of sealing, normal, forbidden and also some hidden ones......... some special ones who can cause pain to target, paralysing target and much much more...
Then normal shinobi stuff learned on academy, hes a weak taijutsu user....

Just ask if you got questions...

Last edited by Sukai on Thu May 14, 2009 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:25 am

( Out of game info about Sukai/ nothing you will have a hcance to know/ not even he know:

Hes really son of a secret clan who had hidden them self long long time ago... and cause of their impressive sealing skills they have never been finden.... they are called The Werituy clan, only told about in only old myth and legends....
hes real parrents where send to the real world for spying, but they getted killed... some people found Sukai, who was only survived by luck... later he getted adopted to the peasants....
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:29 am

ok ok I know i write tooooooo much.... -.-' but try read it please...
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:18 am

anyone care read/accept/respons this??
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:55 pm

23 + 4 = 27... not 26
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:00 am

ohh well did\nt thinked much over... it but is it fine or wha??
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:22 am

OMG CAN FUCKING SOMEONE ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Accepted. that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:49 am

whats pretty cool??
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Your profile. And hey, you're already accepted. Mission accomplished, I didn't even need to come here, did I? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:49 pm

You did XD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm

No, I don't think I did Razz

Kani is an Admin, she has the right to accept your profile.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:21 pm

But im still not with whited name -.-' ?? can you help me, loner??
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes you are... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )   Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukai ( another sukai... just i know.. )
Page 1 of 1