Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genkou Kokoro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokoro

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Name:Genkou Kokoro
Village:Kumo
Appearance: Genkou Kokoro Susumu__Takeshi___Young_by_ExoLevi
jutsu?: Bloodline:Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Genkou

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Ninjutsu

Description: A clan that copies abilities of other ninja. They can fully copy, appearances, down to the finger-tips, as well as jutsu. They have all abilites of the user they look like, besides, how smart the person may be. They are the same person, but they alter their looks and abilites. They may change into their normal form whevener. They can copy bloodlines.

Weakness: They can only copy one ninja at a time, and they must wait a day(1 topic) to change into a new form. This does not mean, they can’t change while fighting. They can, if they have waited the day. They have the same weakness of the Shinobi. They cannot futher the use of the ninja’s abilites, meaning they cannot use different jutsu or become stronger. They do not have jutus of their own.

Personality: Kokoro is known for almost nothing. As well, as his clan. However, Kokoro is a geat actor, seeing as he has to be to fool the people around him. He is also good at keeping a low profile, and being sneaking. Other than his skills, he is quite a troublesome guy. He is annoyed by a lot, and does not seem to get a long with many people. He does not show respect for higher ups and does not like his village, either. However, he is big one studying other shinboi. He studies them as much as he can. Thus, making him rather smart.

History: Kokoro has live all his life in the Cloud village. He grew up with his clan, but they all lived in private. He had two brothers, one younger and one older. He trained much of his life, with the bloodline he was given. He was happy with his bloodline, and grew quite skilled at it. He also grew fond of studying other ninja, so that he could make his power perfect. While studying, Kokoro grew fond of other Doujutsu. He studied the one named Pein. He learned about him, but realized he could not use the Rinnegan to it’s full ablity, thus he studied Neji Hyuuga. He enjoyed Neji and how he fought, but soon realized the weakness to his bloodline. He was not able to copy, any ninja that had a stronger power than himself. However, Neji was strong as a Genin, and Kokoro would use ninja’s as his ability for some time.

While, in Neji’s Genin form, people mocked him, because he was said to have chosen a person, who had changed much over time. However, he did not mind. He would have to train to get stronger, and wait till he could use the stronger ninja. For now, he would study and train. Hopefully, he would pass his entire clan. As of now, Kokoro is still in the Village hidden in the clouds, waiting for a team, so he can train and soon take the Chunnin exam.
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Accepted, the only thing I have to say is that instead of waiting one topic you have to wait one RP day, commonly one topic so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Genkou Kokoro Left_bar_bleue500/500Genkou Kokoro Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:01 am

erhmm.. asre you admin Tsubasa???
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Maybeh, just incase Kokoro you should wait until an admin seconds it.
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:22 pm

lol you shall not accept stuff without being admin -.-'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey, the users on this site have every right to put their opinion on someone else's profile. So, thank you, Tsubasa, it was nice of you to give a reply to this profile while I was off being lazy Razz

And, to second it, I agree with Tsubasa. So, approved XP
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Still he shall not accept anything without being admin....
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm sorry, I won't do it again, promise.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

it does'nt care to much for me... i just mean that it will maybe be against what the admins mean... if they think its not allowed ( well nothing has been yet ) and you had said it was it can give problems.. whatever... just do it as much you want, just tell them you say to that you not an admin.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:35 pm

I believe that anybody can give their own opinion on profiles, and say whether they would accept it or not. So it's fine, Tsubasa. As long as your not trying to overrule the admins on it, that's fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:42 pm

I would never. But I will say that me saying, "Accepted" could be confusing so, I'll say something like, "If I was an admin..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Lmao that could work XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genkou Kokoro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genkou Kokoro   Genkou Kokoro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genkou Kokoro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: