Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Puppet
Hawk

Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Last edited by The Puppet on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Puppet
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 pm

b]History:Sasuke was very desired by almost all the Konoha Kunoichi. When Sasuke was 7, his brother, Itachi, slaughtered his entire clan except for Sasuke. Sasuke was forced to watch his brother kill his parents, then re-watch his clan's eradication again because of Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan. Itachi allowed Sasuke to live because he thought that Sasuke was only other one who could use the Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke had to live many years lingering in anger towards his brother and became an avenger. He trained very hard to become stronger than Itachi. He was put into team 7 with Naruto and Sakura, with Kakashi as their sensei. Sasuke developed his Sharingan during his and Naruto's fight with Haku. Team 7 was entered into the Chuunin exams. In the first part of the exam, Sasuke used the Sharingan to copy the hand strokes of a "student" that was completing the test. In the second part of the exam, Sasuke was attacked by Orochimaru and was given the Curse seal of Heaven. He then passed out, and Sakura had to defend him and Naruto from the Sound team. Sasuke wakes up and activates Curse Seal Level 1 and becomes supercharged. He fights one of this ninja. He is very confident and ends the fight by snapping the Sound Ninja's arms like twigs. Sasuke fought Rock Lee right before the preliminaries for the 3rd round. He copied the beginning of Lee's Primary Lotus. During his fight, he was unable to defeat his opponent with simple taijutsu, and his curse seal made him unable to use ninjutsu. Sasuke exerted himself to kick his opponent into the air then use Dancing Leaf Shadow. He never copied the ending of Primary Lotus, so he made his own ending and performed the Barrage of Lions. He went off to train with Kakashi for a while. The final part of the Chuunin exams, Sasuke almost was disqualified because he was late. He showed up just in time very confident, even though he was fighting Gaara. Sasuke couldn't get close, so he showed the product of his training. He used the Chidori to pierce Gaara's Sand Sphere. Gaara started to let the Shukaku take over and fled the village. Sasuke ignored the destruction of Konoha and pursued Gaara. Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sakura were sent with Pakun to follow Sasuke. Sasuke is stopped by Kankuro, but Shino steps in to allow Sasuke to proceed. Sasuke then continues on to fight Temari, so that he can get to Gaara. Sasuke defeats her and gets beaten to a pulp by Half-Shukaku Gaara. Gaara is then defeated by Naruto. Sasuke gradually begins to doubt if he will be able to defeat Itachi with his training from Konoha. When Itachi shows up to take Naruto, Sasuke runs over to arrive there just in time. He activates his level 2 Sharingan and charges at Itachi with a Chidori. Itachi easily deflects it and beats the crap out of Sasuke. Jiraiya arrives just in time to save Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto go to the hospital roof and fight to see who is stronger. Eventually it comes down to Rasengan vs Chidori. Kakashi interferes just before they hit. He sends them flying into two water towers. The Chidori seems to be much stronger, because all of the damage was in the front, and Sasuke was confident. Sasuke jumped over the fence to leave, but then saw the Rasengan's power. He saw that the Rasengan did much more damage to the back than to the front. Sasuke is attacked and captured by the Sound Four. Sasuke is fought over by the two forces, Sound vs Leaf. It eventually comes down to Sasuke vs Naruto. Sasuke fights Naruto and seems like he kills Naruto with a Chidori. Naruto uses the Kyuubi's power to revive himself and grows one tail. Sasuke develops the 3rd level of the Sharingan and starts to evade Naruto's attacks. He later activates Curse Seal Level 2 and charges a Chidori. It turns purple and grows in power. The Chidori and Rasengan finally clash, with the Rasengan being powered up by the Kyuubi's chakra. Ultimately, Sasuke defeated Naruto with the Chidori but allowed him to live. He continued alone to get to Orochimaru. He trained with Orochimaru for 2.5 years and became very powerful (compared to pre-timeskip). He dawned new clothes and powers. He started to master the Sharingan and even used it to kill Orochimaru. Orochimaru teaches Sasuke how to control the Cursed Seal. Now, Sasuke can turn any body part he wishes into the form. He can make an arm or leg into the Curse Seal form or his whole body. He no longer has limitation on it. He attacked Orochimaru while he was laying in bed. Sasuke used his new form of his Chidori to attack Orochimaru threw the door. He fought Orochimaru until he reverted to his true form. Orochimaru then attempted to take over Sasuke's body, but Sasuke used the reversing capabilities of the Sharingan to take over Orochimaru's body. On his way out, he meets Kabuto and talks for a minute then leaves. Sasuke releases Suigetsu (Unique Water Swordsman) and Juugo (Curse Seal Originator (only one with level 3 Curse seal)) from their cells and recruits Karin (who has a major crush on him) to form Team Snake. His sole intention for Team Snake was to kill Itachi.[/b]

Character RP Sample: Sasuke was falling. He suddenly rolled forward, just as he should have hit the ground. The momentum from the fall, and from the speed of his attempted roll shot him straight forward, and he almost hit one of the many trees in the forest. Earlier that day Sasuke had been with his team, hunting for a subordinate, who they knew was a drunkard, and knew would know where Sasuke's brother would be. His brother.... Itachi. Sasuke spent most of his remembered life hating Itachi. But that wasn't wat was important now, what was important now, was the fight, the fight with an underling. Sasuke was suprised how powerful this one had been, though Sasuke knew that soon enough his enemy. He knew hiw exact cordinates. The underling was hiding behind a tree, just within firing range. Sasuke pretended to be injured, rolled over, so that he was facing the tree. His hands were hidden, and Sasuke started doing handseals. He put a suddenly shouted "Goukakyuu no Jutsu/ Great Fireball Technique", and flame flew at the tree. It burned the tree, and the dried leaves around it started burning, as the sap slid out of the tree, and suddenly hardened, temporarily leaving the underling stuck in place, just enough time for Sasuke get up, and bodyflicker over to the underling, and pin him with Sasuke's sword. Sasuke then whispered "So, how about you tell me now?". The older man, shaking, whispered hurredly "River Country", before finding his head off, lying, bloodied, at Sasuke's feet. Sasuke wiped his blade on the mans shirt, before letting him fall.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Alrighty, your accepted Razz

It's about time we got a Sasuke, seriously.. even if I don't like him much, he's one of the main characters lmao. In fact, we don't even have a Naruto.. wtf? XD

Anyway, yeaah. What rank is Sasuke again? XP
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Yomi
Jinchuuriki
Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 pm

O.O

omg...
Back to top Go down
http://shugichi.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kisame Hoshigaki
One of Seven Shinobi Swordsman
One of Seven Shinobi Swordsman
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Well Gaara, Sasuke's rank is technically Chunin after the Chunin exams, but he is a member of Hawk now, so if you wanna make that a ranking, he could be Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

But I need to put him in a group, so I don't know which group to put him in right now.. O_O..

Jounin, Akatsuki, Chunin, blah.. blah blah.. der.. @_@..
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 am

Chunin whould be most correct, i think... im no proffesor in naruto... so i just think chunin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]   Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha [Canon] [W.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1