Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Lmao yeah, but what sucks more, being drawn on while sleeping or sitting there, bored out of your mind and unable to sleep while your friend is not entertaining you? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
stagger

stagger

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:20 pm

lol yeah that sucks more
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

lol still, imagine u wakes up and u need to use fucking long time to get some fucking drawed classes off you fucking face... specially if u have planned to go outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Lmao I wouldn't care Razz

I mean, I wish I could get some decent sleep, for once in my life. Having something drawn of your face is easy to get rid of, and at least it's not unhealthy Neutral

And apparently it's my fault I'm unable to sleep lmao

Gah O_o
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Try ask someone to knock you out... or then begin not all that candy and drink all that coffee... just eat something strong who makes yuo sleepy, like tea or something strronger.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 pm

What are you talking about, I hate candy XD

And I had the same problem when I wasn't drinking coffee lmao

Lmao nothing works!! And I don't eat much, so that makes this whole situation worse XD

Trust me, I've tried almost everything. Gravol doesn't even work, believe it or not Neutral

But I don't use gravol very often, so yeah. Random O_o
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Well now i understand much more, also why you are so small...
and thin and light... omg Boy eat some more fucking food... or play computer all the day, then u need to sleep xD thats how i do xD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:05 pm

LOL

Um.. can't eat more food, I'll get sick. And I'm usually either on the computer or playing video games.. I don't think it helps.. XD..

Yes, I realize that I am short due to lack of sleep, not eating for two days straight for most of my life, and because I never used to go outside O_O

Lmao.. I hate being short.. Razz

I'm like a vampire O,..,O

Muahaha I vil suck your blood @,..,@

That is not scary at all XD
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, i will bet i play more computer than you... and im medium tall... my sleep various... but im more vampire than you... i should teach other in being vampire... but play something who takes all you attention... like battleknight.com... if it exsists... it does in dK.. xD cya..
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Only because the computer is not in my room and I do get kicked off a lot XP

And you are not more of a vampire than me. How many people have you bitten? Razz How much blood have you drank? I did and more than enough LOL

Ah, everything takes all my attention, of course, until I get distracted by something else O_o
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 am

lol ... bad for you... i got my own computer Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Lmao.. I wish I did, too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village   Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi-The Princess Of Extinct Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2