Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kani vs Ryukotsusei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kani vs Ryukotsusei Left_bar_bleue500/500Kani vs Ryukotsusei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kani vs Ryukotsusei Left_bar_bleue500/500Kani vs Ryukotsusei Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kani vs Ryukotsusei Empty
PostSubject: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

-He walked onto the field and put up a water clone and activated his sun lit stealth making him completely invisible he then stood about 100 yards behind his clone not making a sound and suppressing his chakra-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Kani is sitting crosslegged on the floor not really watching what's going on. Absentmindedly picks up a pebble.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 pm

-he had his clone shadow step behind kani and kick her into the air while he made more water clones with sun lit stealth on so they we're all invisible as well-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Flips in mid air. Lands on her feet but rolls forward and starts doing and signs.

"Tidal wave submersion jutsu."

A funnel of water obscus her but then pushes away in all directions, soaking everything in the arena. Kani stays posistioned on on knee.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

(your using water jutsu against someone orginally from mist, bad idea) -he manipulated the water to shoot back at her while staying invisible he then shadow stepped behind her and had four clones surround her as heshot her with black lightning from all sides allowing the water to conduct from the elctricity-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 pm

(the point was that either way, whatever it is, water gets stuff wet. And when you're wet the water drips so now she can see you! HAHA! im so smart!) (confused about the shadow...explaine plz) Starts to twitch mildy as she was electrocuted.

"I won't give up. I'll either win or die." she says.

grabs handfulls of kunai's and throws them in every direction. (she's slow in everything she's doing until u stop the electrocution) Starts doing hand signs.

"Water shadow clone tornado."

Three clones appear then gets sucked up into a tornado which starts spinning around the room. The clones are throwing senbon and shiriken and kunai from within the tornado.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm

-he moved away from the torndao and uses shadow dome around it and compresses the dome destroying the tornado, he then sprints forward and kicks her in the stomach slashing her in the ribs with his daggers as he did-

(https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net/clans-f58/the-yamato-clan-accepted-t271.htm has every piece of onformation you need to answer any questions.)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 pm

(Thanks!) Falls back then puts her hands behind her head and pushes herself up, kicking Ryuk down and then she stands on top of him. She takes two kunai, stabs one through one of his hands and the other kunai through the other. She then takes a kunai and presses it to his throat.

"Please tell me there's something else you can do. That was too short."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm

-he smirked- "you think im done?" -He used his shadowmeld to fall into his own shadow and jumped out as he was now free of the kunai, he then used his shadow dome and willed ntohing else but him could enter and waited for his accelerated healing abilities in the shadows to finish, when it did he he expaned the dome to let her in and trapped her inside, he then used his shadow sight so he could nsee her but she couldnt see him and he danced around her slashing nmerous times in to her with his shadow flame daggers he then jumped back into the shadwos and away from her reach-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Shakes for a couple seconds and then raises her arm to look at the bleeding wounds.

"Now that is where you think you are helping yourself and yet-" stops in mid sentence. "I wonder if this will help me or kill me." Tilts her head to one side, staring into space, and lowers her arm.

Smiles evily.

"You know, sometimes I wished I had never ran away and yet..."

Does hand signs.

"Last time! Scarlet manipulation!"

All the blood from the ground speeds towards Ryuk and starts to engulf him. It stops at his neck and then starts to tighten, cutting him everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

-He let his shadow chakra explode around him freeing him from the blood as he already started healing from all the wounds- "Understand in here I heal much faster then i would outside but i control who gets in and who gets out" -he said as he charged his shadow lightning (picutre a black chidori) and rammed it into her side and then discharged it inside of her as he formed a rasengan inside of her and let it explode as the small orb of power diffused-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Is thrown back and lands. Clentched her teeth as she sits up and holds her side.

"I'm glad that i got a change to fight you."

Grinds her teeth.

mummbles "Out of chakra soon, but I'm not gonna die this way."

Smiles evily.

"You know what's fun? Fighting someone more powerful than you are. I'd tip my hat to you if I had one, you're surely something. I haven't seen someone as good as you in..."

Bites her lip, thinking.

"Four years is it? Four...yes...four years."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 pm

(your talking into the nothingness FYI you dont know where i am) -he made some water clones and had them surround her with shadow sight on so they could see her- "I agree but I've never had that kind of fun the last person I fought was the kazekage and he never touched me..."-he said as he readided his next attack"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm

(talking to you but not being able to see you. she knows you're there though) Head snaps up and she whips it around, looking for Ryuk.

"The Kazekage? You beat him? When?"

Shakily stands up.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 pm

"A little while back we fought in the dessert and he wasnt able to touch me why?" -he was ready to use most powerful move now but he didnt know if she could survive it in her state-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:12 pm

"That's no possible!" Is now screaming. "Gaara's dead! I watched him die!" Tears are streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 pm

-he looked at her intensely- "Gaara was resurrected...hes kazekage once again"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Shakes her head. "No...he wasn't...i would know...i kept on coming back everyday to see if he was alive...he isn't...STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:16 pm

"I just talked to him a few days ago, Hes alive kani im not messing with your head its the truth"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Growls. "I've had too many people lie to me to trust anyone but Gaara."

Takes out a bunch of kunai and starts throwing them around. She isn't crying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 pm

-he had to do something so he immediately shadow stepped behind her and used the only move he had ready...the dragon spiral....as the dragon of chakra wrapped itself around him he slamed it into her back and let the dragon shoots off him and blow a hole straight through her chest- "I'm sorry....
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Falls over.

"Gaara..." is the last thing she says.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm

*he emerged from outta the shadows where he had been conceiling his chakra and seeing as hes spent years doing it he was undetected and wlaked up to the dead body*
"hmmm....she has a use"
*he used a couple of hand sighns*
"ressurection from the second realm"
*her lifless body rose limp from where it once laid*
"hmmm i shall give this one will power..."
*he focused chakra into his palm and placed it onto her forehead and a seal appeared aand then dissappeared*
"you have control but i will always have you in my grasp"
*he dissappeared into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kani vs Ryukotsusei   Kani vs Ryukotsusei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kani vs Ryukotsusei
Page 1 of 1