Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 am

(Yet another prey for Sabaku no Kat to go after, isn't life just so fantastically awesome?)

Name: Yashamaru
Village of Residence: Was born in Sunagakure but moved to Konohagakure

Sunagakure was once a prosperous and serene village to reside in, then it was turned upside-down by the second Kazekage (Gaara's stupid father) when Karura, Yashamaru's elder sister was killed during child birth. He was assigned to be the caretaker of the aforementioned Gaara and tried desperately to love the child or at least appreciate the demon child as a memento of his beloved sister. However his resentment finally took over him and he tried and failed miserably to attempt to kill Gaara with a paper bomb. Many thought he died in the explosion but in the last second, he performed a teleportation jutsu which transported him to Konohagakure where he has been working as a surgeon of the Hokage. Now he is desperately seeking forgiveness from Gaara and hopes to be a better uncle to him.

Yashamaru has medium short sandy-colored hair. He is slightly pale and thin. In addition, if Yashamaru can change his gender at will (due to a certain perverted sage.) He uses two small fans to fight his opponent and is highly skilled with genjutsu. He can manipulate his opponents mind so they seem as if to be stuck in a dream world.

However, he tries to avoid Sabaku no Kat because she found out about the incident that happened with Gaara.

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/Naka-Ko/Yashamaru.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i150.photobucket.com/albums/s111/animefreakgirl_1993/5th%20album/yashamaru.jpg
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Accepted

I fricken hate this guy... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 pm

You're not the only, if the Naruto world was real...well lets just say Yashamaru would be running for his pitiful life. However if he hadn't tried to murder poor cute Gaara then I wouldn't mind him.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Oh, I don't like him much either way! His smile is filled with lies and hate and he looks like a flippin girl!

...when I first saw him, I thought he was Gaara's mom... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:30 pm

I thought he was a girl too, except his name is "Yashamaru" and if the ending of "maru" is only used with guys. Maybe he was envious because Gaara was sexier then he is. It would be creepy however if there was a fanfiction with the pairing GaaraXYashamaru *Drops dead from the obscenely disgusting images*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:07 am

Yeah, I know about the whole 'maru' thing. It's another one of those things that if you don't know em, you can go write the word 'FAIL' on your forehead. But I was REALLY confused when I saw him. I was like, wait a sec, I thought Gaara's mom died when he was born? And then they're all like 'Uncle Yashamaru' And I fell off my couch. X3

I actually read a GaaraxYashamaru fanfic... It was... It was... There are no words to describe how horribly torture-ful it was... The worst part was... GAARA WAS SEME!!! (and it was when he was six!!

The only yaoi I allow around Gaara is GaaraxNaruto!

Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption GaaraxNarutochibi
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Heh, you know what's weird? After I posted last time on this forum, I actually found a GaaraxYashamaru fanfic somewhere on the internet but it didn't have any lemons in it (Thank god for that one) Gaara was seme?? I know Yashamaru has an uke-looking face but still!

The only yaoi I read is GaaraxNaruto and the one time I read a SasukexGaara fanfic, and I detested it. GaaraxNaruto yaoi is sexy though ^_^ and they are a good match.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Sasuke doesn't deserve anyone. That's how much I hate him. Except, MAYBE, Orochimaru/Michael Jackson. He can get raped up the ass by his toungue... O.o

GaaraxNaruto is the best thing to come out since sliced bread! X3 Not only is it riceball-sexy, but it also has a FOX and a RACOON doin it! those are my favourite animals!! Seriously, ever since I was little, like, BEFORE Naruto was around, Racoons and foxes were my favourite animals! ^^ how about you, got a favourite amimal?
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:51 pm

Me? I've always been partial to wolves. Actually my character has a wolf demon sealed inside of her. However, cats seem VERY attracted to me, you should see the one my cousin has. It wouldn't get off my lap and he usually isn't affectionate.

My friend is INFATUATED with Michael Jackson, no joke about that one. And she has all of her CDs and in short, I hate her obsession because now she thinks Michael Jackson got her pregnant. I mean come on, he's fifty and he ain't even cute!

Oh I just read a YashamaruxGaara fanfic and it had Gaara as Uke *Pats poor Gaara on the head* There should be a law against shit like that. My favorite GaaraxNaruto fanfic is either "Mentally in Love" or "Chasm". What's yours?

However, I hate all of the Rock LeexGaara crap because A.Rock Lee isn't Gaara's type and B.In almost every fanfic, Gaara is Uke.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I thought Michael Jackson was ok before he turned himself all white and creepy.. he just scares me now.. Like, litterally SCARES me.

I don't know why but I never look at the names. I'm kinda a dumbass like that and everytime I find one that I really like, I forget the name.

I HATE LeexGaara sooooooooo much! Not only is Gaara waaaaaaaaaay to sexy for Lee, but also the fact that it really doesn't make much sense. Just because they fought eachother in the Chunin exams doesn't mean they're gonna fall in love. It's like putting Shino and Zaku together. There's no chemistry.
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:10 pm

I agree he was good till then.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 pm

I liked two of his CDs, now they suck and he sucks even worse. My friend is eccentric for liking him, but hey my second favorite character from Naruto is... *Does not want to say out of shame*

Yeah I do the same thing and then I'm like "Dammit, what is the name for that stupid fanfic I liked." I also hate it when the people who were writing the story suddenly just cease writing it, it annoys the shit outta me. I also hate people that insult yaoi (why the hell then were they reading it in the first place??)

And NarutoxSasuke is even worse, seriously, Naruto is cute in a fox-ish kinda way and he is nice and Sasuke is a bastard. And GaaraxSasuke is pretty bad too, just because Sasuke wounded Gaara in the Chuunin exams doesn't mean that they are a good match (it's quite the opposite actually..)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 am

Oh, c'mon. you can tell us. Is it Rock Lee? Cuz I don't particulairly hate the guy (especially when he's talking about how he couldn't do nin or genjutsu or the part when they said he could never be a ninja, THAT WAS SO SAAAAD!) Just him with Gar-Gar don't work.

OH SWEET MACAROONS, I HATE THAT TOO! They'll comment on a story being like "How could you like, let alone, write a yaoi story? It's so icky!" and I'm like "1: Why the hell are you reading this, it specifically says that it's guy-on-guy. 2: It's just gay sex. No different then a girl and a guy having sex or kissing or whatever. So nothing gross unless you're a homophobe. And if you're a homophobe, that's cool too, just don't try to make us homphobes as well."

NaruxSasu is retarded! Being Sasuke's friend doesn't mean making out with him! and GaaraxSasuke doesn't even make sense. Their personalities clash. Like, sometimes I could see why people like GaaraxLee cuz maybe they see a good fit in personalities, but GaaraxSasuke is crap! They just clash.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:55 am

Kat, you told me that you liked Yashamaru and that you like the pairing YashamaruXGaara...
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 pm

*Shushes Hitori* That was after I posted on here...

Okay okay fine...I'll tell you who my second favorite character from Naruto is...dun dun dun...it's *Pauses for suspense* YASHAMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks ashamed and hides behind a shield made of Gaara plushies.*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Ew.. Kat.. I've lost some respect for you.

BUT NOT ALL OF IT! Razz

Cuz we all got our oppinions.

And my oppinion is he sucks. tongue

lol *takes a bucket of sand and dumps it on Kat and her plushies*
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 am

My favourite character from Naruto is Itachi but my second is Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption   Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yashamaru is Looking For Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: