Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!

Go down 
+3
Neko
Kane Uchiha
Kat of the Desert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am

Guess what, peoples? My last day of school before Christmas break was canceled due to a snowstorm *Sticks out tongue* and once all of ya read this, you'll all be shaking with envy MUWHAHAHAHAHA!

Oops, hehe. Merry Christmas from Sabaku no Kat, I hope you have a good holiday and if not then I'll sic my rabid pet Christmas tree on you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! Left_bar_bleue500/500Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! Left_bar_bleue500/500Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Today is my B-day lol so ill seek random crap lol raku is pissed at me lol or thats wat hes gf said
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Happy birthday Kane! X3

Today is CHRISTMAS!

And I had the best Christmas ever. NOTHING else could've beaten it! HA! I haven't been this happy in a while, that's very goooowd! And it wasn't actually Christmas day itself (although today has been very aweshum) it was more the days leading up to it!!

I talked to Kani who I haven't seen in forever since she's been super siiiick!
I saw ma fwiend Eric
AND I had a bunch of spazatromic days with Gaara (I hope his dad doesn't hate me for coming over so much..)

My dad was so nice and bought me a Neko hat with little kitty ears! I've been wanting another one ever since mine got stolen over the summer!

And last time I talked to my mom she said that she was really missing Toronto so there's no fear of her moving back to the old country! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! X3

I've been ranting a bit but that's only cuz I've had so much fu-u-u-u-uuuun! (I even wrote a song that's oodles of fun to siiiing!) I've actually left out quite a bit, but it'll all bore the hell outta ya, so now I want to hear how all YOUR holidays have been going! X3
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:47 pm

My christmas was...different however I got to spend christmas eve with Hollie and that was great. She bought me a new sweater and i bought her a gold bracelet. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:56 pm

lol merry christmas it just what u wanted a good gf lol,
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:04 pm

Lmfao yup ^^
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:06 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Kane, your sig is da shizz X3
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Well Christmas Eve I spent with my boyfriend and my dad, they both got drunk out of their minds. Then my mom got all pissy and told me not to go home for christmas eve. Then Christmas day my parents' friends brought their two month old puppy over. My boyfriend *almost* ditched out on me, and all the adults (except my boyfriend) got drunk and I got stuck puppy sitting, and the damn thing pissed on me. Me and my boyfriend slept at Gaara's lastnight but now my boyfriend is all pissy and won't talk to me. -_- Yeah my holidays were awesome....
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Aw, I'm sorry Hitori. Sad That's sounds awful. Nobody deserves a crappy holiday like that.. Was there any fun part at all?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 am

OMG! IM GETTING DIZZY FROM YOU SHARINGAN!

Sorry Hitori.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 pm

now you must obey me bwuahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 am

Honestly for all the good things that happened there was twice as many bad.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah, but I bet you had fun at Gaara's! ^^ I always have a super fun time when I'm there! And you got to spend a lot of time with your boyfriend, even if he's mad at you now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 am

Yeah well all that time that we spent together might not mean anything and yeah I had a super fun time at Gaara's, by the time I left I sat in a park, by myself and thought for about an hour. Then a bunch of crack heads showed up at the park so I walked home.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:56 pm

What about the presents! I bet you got some nice presents for Christmas!!

And I hope that wasn't sarcasm about having a super fun time at Gaara's.. O.o
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 pm

No at Gaara's it was fine but right afterwards everything got screwed up.

Oh yeah, I got two presents that I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!   Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas from the Deranged Psycho Kitty Kat!
Page 1 of 1