Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamcha

Yamcha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Left_bar_bleue500/500Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Left_bar_bleue500/500Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter   Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:12 am

Mmm thats weird i've searched the members list there doesn't seem to be anyone signed as a DB character. Well i'll sort that out.

name: Yamcha
village:: None
appearence::
Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Yamcha

jutsu?(opt):

Wolf Fang Jutsu
B Rank
Yamcha charges up chakra into both of his hands, then he mimics the movements of a wolf in order to land a critical blow to the chest of an opponent .This move creates the illusion that the person is getting attacked by a wolfs fangs.

Disadvantage:: This attack can be a strain on the body as it incorporates a mix of taijutsu and genjutsu.

Chakra Bullet Jutsu
B Rank
Much like the Rasengan, Yamcha creates an energy ball of chakra within his palm and launches it at an opponent. Yamcha can then control the movements of the ball at any angle.

Disadvantage:: Yamcha is vulnerable to attack while performing this jutsu.

Kamehameha
A Rank
Not strictly a Jutsu, This is Yamchas strongest attack. It is essentially an intense burst of Yamchas chakra aimed directly at an opponent.

Disadvantage:: Leaves Yamcha with very little Chakra, He can only do a maximum of 2 a day.

Small minimum 5 sentance description on how the character acts? (opt):

His origins are mostly unknown.Yamcha travels around the world with his companion puar searching for assassination gigs. As a former bandit himself he knows how criminals think. He gave up being a bandit to pursue a life of being a bounty hunter. He no longer wishes to have a life of crime ,so he only accept bounties from those who are not criminals. He spent most of his life alone. Until he made a friend in poir.

His flying companion puar proves useful to him when tracking down criminals as poir has mastered transformation jutsu to a tee. This enables her to sneak into enemy territories for Yamcha undetected.

Yamchas favourite pastime is fighting, He loves watching others fight mainly . He doesn't have a problem getting involved if provoked but mostly he just likes to watches others beat the hell of each other.

He is a skilled swordsman as well as being highly developed in Taijustsu.

Weakness:: He may be a great warrior but when it comes to talking to women....he is speechless.

BTW How Does this Chakra system work in the profile section, i didn't see any info in the FAQS

Last edited by Yamcha on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter   Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 am

approved and the chakra system is in the making i still need to make it >.<
Back to top Go down

Yamcha, The Bounty Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: