Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baki Shira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Baki Shira Left_bar_bleue500/500Baki Shira Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Baki Shira Empty
PostSubject: Baki Shira   Baki Shira I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am

name:Baki shira
village:leaf
appearence:Baki Shira Blackninja
jutsu:

bio: baki was born under the Shira clan, a clan which is simular to the adurame clan which at brth infuses bugs inside the users chakura system which maintains a mutral reltaionship with the insects however baki's clan uses spiders instead of bugs. his clan orignated as part of the adrame clan but split many years ago and formed their own clan. instead of infuseing spiders inside the user the user instead maintains a mental link with the spiders formig unbreakable bonds to form beetween the user and the spiders. there are four types of spiders.baki's parents raised him as a shinobi to follow their clans way of life which means constant training to control his spiders. baki's parents were named MIA ninjas two years ago and never showed up since.

Man-eaters: flesh eating spiders that only control their hunger when baki is around look simular to the black widow spider.
Screamers: green spiders that if bitten by one makes the erson bitten relive their worst nightmare for 5 minutes due to the venom that makes oxygen flow to the left hemisphere of the brain.
Trackers: spiders with the uncanny ability to track a scent useing their spinnerets t point in the direction of the person yo want to follow
trappers: spiders whose webs are so strong even a very large over weight human can be held on a single stand of web.

Spider-Clone jutsu: a justu simular to bug clone jutsu but instead uses spiders instead of beetles.
Spider-wall jutsu: a jutsu simular to bug wall jutsu but instead uses spidersin place of beetles and can last a longer time
phoinex flame jutsu: a jutsu that allows the uses to shoot blasts of flame from the users mouth
spider summoning jutsu: a jutsu that summons a large spider so that baki may attack enemies with or use to control other spiders.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Baki Shira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Shira   Baki Shira I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:31 am

awesome!

accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Baki

Baki

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Baki Shira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Shira   Baki Shira I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:37 am

WAHOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki Shira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Shira   Baki Shira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baki Shira
Page 1 of 1