Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about the changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Questions about the changes Left_bar_bleue500/500Questions about the changes Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Questions about the changes Left_bar_bleue500/500Questions about the changes Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Questions about the changes Empty
PostSubject: Questions about the changes   Questions about the changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 am

Ok I would like to inquire about how the ideas for the "changes" are coming along, if you could please tell me soon or maybe even post announcements with updates about them for everyone to see I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the changes   Questions about the changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Ah, yes, I've got much to do. I just haven't been able to get around to it, since it does require a lot of time to be able to sit and work on it. Which I haven't got, since exams are quite close and I'm beginning to fail miserably. So yes, don't worry, I'll be trying to fix things very soon O_o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the changes   Questions about the changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

would you like me to send you a pm about what the changes were? and is the leveling thing going to be one of the things? if so i can write out how much xp it would take to reach each level ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the changes   Questions about the changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 pm

It's been over a day now since I've slept, so I'm not about to try and explain anything XD

But it would be nice of you to send me a PM of what the changes were, since I haven't even been talked to about that yet Neutral (it's good when the founder knows what's going on.. it's bad when they need to catch up on everything @_@)

Leveling, I'm not exactly sure I'm comprehending that properly, so ask me later lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the changes   Questions about the changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Out of Role :: Sugestions :: Member Discussion's-
Jump to: