Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... Empty
PostSubject: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Omg that was hilarious! But also stupid...

And just FYI, curling is a sport. If it wasn't, then why is it in the Olympics?
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Are you canadian??
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:14 pm

There you see... as they say " they threat it like a real sport", its not a sport... they make a fucking round circle thing clide over some god damn ice O.o do u call that sport...
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok, let me explain curling... in the only way I can. I'm not an expert...but my friends... and my TWO COUSINS WHO WON CANADA THE GOLD IN MEN'S CURLING IN THE 2006 WINTER OLYMPICS know more.

Curling is kinda like gold but on ice.

(the thing about my cousins is true)
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

haha you say curling is gold... that soudns totally lawl!!! omg omg... whatever its not a sport... sport is where you move... like computer is not a sport :O .... so well.... im not expert my self... but the movie is fun and its fun making a joke of canadians, no offence xD
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I dont think curling is gold... I just think that it is a sport... and you are moving. you need aim and strenth in your legs...

And, if you say that curling isn't a sport, then why is archery concidered a sport? It is, and yet, you move more in curling. Ever think about that?

And I know that people make fun of Canadians.

Give me your best 'making fun of Canadians' thing.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Lol that song is awesome Razz

Lmao curling is a sport, no matter how crappy it is. A lot of people like making fun of it O_o

Lmao somebody actually asked me if I lived in an igloo O_O

And I say ey or eh a lot.. I'm made fun of for that too XD

O_o.. was this kinda random? I'll go away XP
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 am

haha good that you like the song... xD seroisly asked you if you lived in an igloo xD

Yeahh maybe its a sport, but its not ot be taken seriously...
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

Why shouldn't it be taken seriously? It should be taken seriously just like all other sports. Except Poker, how the hell is that a sport? ><

Anyways don't worry, I find it just as fun to make fun of Americans or other races. No I'm not racist becuase I would never hate anyone because of their race. I just like racist jokes.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 am

Well danes are also easy to make fun of xD .... but seriously CANADIANS!!! xD no offense.... okayy americans suck too Razz they should get some free health care, then they should do as much fun with cRS LIKE in denmark xD
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm not trying to be mean but I honestly have no clue what you just said there....
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Neither do I... O_o..

And hey, there are other things you could make fun of besides Canadians Razz

Like... beavers or something. Well... actually, that has something to do with Canada.. dur @_@..

Make fun of wood!! Then again.. that could also be referred back to Canada with that stereotype that were all lumber jacks and love our timbers.. or something like that..

I give up XD
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am

Make fun of Bush. No don't mean a bush, but the ex president Razz
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Ye ye... but but can't u see... Gaara just gave so many reasons why Canadians are funny to make fun of.... -.-'
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Lmao... but.. but I like making fun of Canada O_O..

Though, you know what? To be honest, I would never want to live anywhere else in the world. I'd love to visit and stay for a while, yes, but I wouldn't want to leave Canada for good Razz

Though this part of Canada, yes, I wouldn't mind leaving it XP

O_o

Why am I even talking about this?? XP
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Erhmm... Gaara are you sure its just cause u haven't tried living in other lands ?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 am

Lmao yeah, sure I haven't left this country, or even the province I'm currently in, but Canada is my home land, and we've got a lot of good things in this country XP

And I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, even in the places that I would like to go visit one day in my future Razz
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Not only that, but Canada has some of the best living conditions, and all though I'm not proud of Canada it's true that it is my home land.
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:57 am

Razz hehe okayy... but Gaara, seriously all says they would'nt leave their homeland... also i say that xD but denmark always pwns... u ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 am

Um, you kow, I always thought that Denmark was some state in the US...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Lmao I didn't know Denmark even existed before you came LOL

Sorry, man XD

And you should know that I am nothing like other people, so even if others say it, doesn't mean that I'm going to do it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Erhmm u know that denmarks X.stateminister are nato-general secretary O.o and no no denmark is not a state of fucking us... but our Ex-statminister was good friends with Bush, and we was in Iraq, i think we moved out now Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

I almost had no idea what you just said, good thing I'm at Hitori's or I wouldn't understand that entire post XD

Well, I still don't get some of it.. but yeah, anyway. Fantastic, Denmark being friends with Bush makes the place that much more brilliant I'm sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....   This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is awesome... maybe not for the canandians....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next