Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--K--

--K--

Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K) Empty
PostSubject: Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K)   Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Name: Kosuke Ryuchi
Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K) Meisan_muiyahoo

A cold blooded survivor of his village's slaughter, K recently graduated from the University of Abnormal Cases. His birth mother was killed giving birth to him and he was exiled to a school of high intellect as fast as a ghost can disappear.
Once brought to, he was trained in mind and body at the same time. Since then he has been investigating the world's most outrageous cases alone.

His mentor was also killed when an assault on his new village which was successful in defending itself. His mentor was impaled by a clematis dance performed by an unknown assailant.

His old history consisted of top secret identity and and reliable security around his headquarters. His new one, however, is to travel to the Hidden Leaf Village and set up camps for investigation on his mentor's killer.

His skills in Genjutsu are phenomenal, as his Taijutsu is the same. He is improving in his Ninjutsu, but harshly slow.

The limit of his power in persuasion is yet to be configured as well as his skill in Taijutsu.

(I'm very new at this, so I can't really improvise what exact info to put. =\ Please help me. .-.)

Last edited by --K-- on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K)   Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 am

Ah, all is well, Nice bio, by the way. Just tell me what rank your character is and you're good to go Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

Kosuke Ryuchi (Codename K)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: