Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agito Rukyo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agito

Agito

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Agito Rukyo Left_bar_bleue500/500Agito Rukyo Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Name: Agito Rukyo
Nick Name: The Fang of the Cloud
Village: Cloud Village
Special Abilities: Can smell the Blood of someone in the wind from 6 miles away and pin point their location
Special Weapon: 4 hooks that are connected to 4 straps 2 on each of Agito's leg which he poors chakra into and controlls them and uses them as a Means of slicing of strangling his opponents
Keke Gen Kai: Raikirigon,
Agito Rukyo Ry10
Appearance: Agito Wears a White Eye Patch Over his left Eye To Hide The Scars of an Experiment Done on him to Create a Man-Made Keke gen kai Doujutsu the Raikirigon usually wears a jacket and wrapped around is legs are 4 straps made of special Chakra material attached to them are Hooks which he uses as weapons
Pic:Agito Rukyo I-150

Personality: Agito is a very Cold person and isn't very social due to his horrible past He is also a person with a very Large Murderous Intent and Loves to full around with his opponents Carving his "Road" into tier bodies so that they will remember Who they faced

Bio: Agito was born into the Rukyo family and at an Early age his father along with a few of his family members Experimented on him when he was only a baby Trying to create the First ever Man-Made keke gen Kai DouJutsu which they succeeded In But were Unable to Do the procedure on one another when Cloud village Anbu discovered their Atrocities of testing of on other villagers their research was burned and most of them got away and are scattered across the land..With this Agito Grew up alone with an X shape Scar around his Left eye which he wears a Patch to cover up while growing up he was picked on as a kid but this only made stronger to the point where he beat up a gang of kids that were older than him with ease.... at the age of 9 Agito became a Genin and at 11 Chunin while only 3 years later at the age of 14 he became a Jounin with his great skill and tactics Agito became one of the most feared Ninja in the Cloud village...not only because of his skill but because of his Vicious Nature when Fighting Agito Hates his Family for what they have done to him Especially his father who he fought on a solo mission when he was 13 years old where Agito viciously Fought him and lost as his father Claimed Agito to be nothing more than a Mistake in this world and should be exterminated This experience only Fueled his hate and anger which pushed his training to great limits as he vowed to one day Murder his father. He found a Fighting Style to fit him self and called it the Road of the Fang where he uses 4 hooks to attack his opponents.....Agito is considered a Loner in the village and does not like Teaming with others He does not show much emotions to other other than pity or anger and does not seem to care about anything in his life...

Special Jutsus:
Raikirigon: This Doujutsu has the ability to see things from a far off distance such as like a Mile away and can see the blood flow heart rate and vital organs, bones and muscles of a Living creature which helps Agito Do devastating attacks Upon his Opponents This jutsu also Enhances speed, strength, Reaction time and Speed Of thought..with it Time moves at a different rate allowing Agito to react fast enough and counter quickly

Fang Road: This is basically a Taijutsu technique and Is Agito's signature fighting style where he uses the four Hooks on the straps that are tied around his legs and Slashes at opponents. he laces the Straps with his chakra which make them nearly impossible to cut through with this he can control them using them to strangle, Grab an opponents limbs or simply Immobilize them wrapping them up with the straps

Infinity Jail: Agito Mus be up close the Opponent at Point blank range to do this Jutsu where blades of Chakra (That look like Fangs) Surround the opponent then close up creating a massive explosion.

Fang leviathan: Agito unleashes a Massive wave of Chakra that looks like a curved blade to his is sharp enough to slice right through them

Infinity Atmosphere: Agito Releases clones that seem emerge from his own body tho the clones them selves are not Physical Agito can switch bodies which each one of them at any giving moment or time(Its sort of like the 4th Hokage's technique...think of the clones as his Kunai and hes switching in between them) When a clone is Struck it disappear..Agito can only use this jutsu while having the Raikirigon Activated as it helps coordinates the clones properly and his maximum Limit with it is 30 clones

Shadow Fang: Agito Accumulates a Mass amount of chakra in the palm of his hand which eventually turns dark and the Chakra looks like its giving off wave of shadows(Basically a Shadowy Chidori) when an Opponent is struck the shadowy chakra Passes through their body ripping at Organs and muscles etc..
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am

I love the picture of that eye, where is it from??
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Air gear Razz sort one my fav characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Heheh.. er... long profiles... can't read.. eyes go failure.. and lazy.. guhh..

Well, I read as much as I could Smile From what I read, it seems completely fine. Though, there won't be any godmodding, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Agito

Agito

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Naah..Im experienced with God modding lol wont do it unless I have permission from the person
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 am

Good good Very Happy You're accepted Wink
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:10 pm

This is all dead...
Back to top Go down
Katsuno

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Agitos awesome i love how his alternate personality is gay and he changes personalities by moving the eyepatch to a different eye its hillarious.
Air gear is an awesome anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agito Rukyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agito Rukyo   Agito Rukyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agito Rukyo
Page 1 of 1