Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--Katsuno--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuno

--Katsuno-- Empty
PostSubject: --Katsuno--   --Katsuno-- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

name:Katsuno
village:Village Hidden in the Leaves
appearence: Skinny, glasses, confident smile,long hair with a wave to it,
male,5' 10" tall, White skinned.

Jutsu:
Lightning Barrier: impenetrable jutsu that vaporizesanyone who touches it.( Consumes large amounts of chakra.)
Lightning Strike: Sends lightning down at the lightning Barrier.( Can then be redirected at opponent)
Lightning Explosion: Power ful jutsu that explodes a super charged lightning barrier and kills anyone in a 1/2 mile radius. ( 40 % chance of killing the user of this jutsu with everyone else consumes all the Chakra.)
Shadow Absorption: absorbs shadows to rejuvinate body.( Less chakra needed with more shadows or thicker shadows (Best used on cloudy day)).
Earth Eater: eats the earth. (Consumes little Chakra.)
Fire ball: shoots a fire ball.
Lava spitter: A combination of Fire ball jutsu and Earth eater jutsu Creating and spitting out lava.( Consumes 10% of his Chakra.)

Personality: A person with a quirky attitude. Can be an annoying person sometimes but is very loyal to his friends, even more so than his village. He treats women with the highest level of respect and can't bring him self to hurt one. He gets very serious when his friends are in trouble or a women is being mistreated. Loves to fight for fun and loves to eat Chicken. His goal as a ninja is to help as many people as he can during his lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

--Katsuno-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Katsuno--   --Katsuno-- I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm gonna say accepted, but I'm just a mod. (We aren't getting much activity lately, s I don't think anyone would care anyway, have fun ^^)
Back to top Go down

--Katsuno--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: