Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Kimimaro entered the gates of the hidden leaf village.
He knew he was just passing through but everywhere he went people stared. Mostly out of fear of being attacked.He noticed that ninja's were keeping a close eye on him since he was a new face and had no permision to enter but that didnt stop him.He walked on.Wondering if anyone would be stupid enough to actually attack him.

Last edited by Kimimaro on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 am

[[ooc; Haaaaay.
-Waves.-]]

Sachi blinked cursiously at the newcomer. 'I wonder who he is...' Shrugging, she decided it was none of her buisness, turned around, and began to walk away. Due to her extreme clumsiness, the Arinage girl tripped over her own two feet when she took her foot step. "GYAH!" she yelped in surprise as her face met dirt.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 am

Kimimaro sighed and reached down to help her up.
He tried not to laugh at such stupidity.
"Kimimaro."is all he said.

(ooc:Hi.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 pm

"HEY, back away from her!!!"
*jumps over to where they are*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 pm

"Hm?"Kimimaro looked over at the one who dares to confront him.
"And you are?"A smirk came to Kimimaro's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 pm

"I am the person who will be offically touring you through the leaf village. and if you try anything I will kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 pm

"Heh,What makes you think I need a tour?"
Kimimaro replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

"I know that you need a tour, cause you are new, and powerful.... for all everybody knows, you could be here to kill everybody. So, applying good assistance, I can be sure that neither ot that happens"
{He starts to walk with Kimimaro]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Sachi glanced at both males. 'What...just happened?' She blinked and turned to Kimimaro. Murmuring a 'thank you', she began to walk away, this time being sure not to be so foolish as to trip again.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:56 pm

"Alright.Do what you will.Luckily for them Im only passing through."
Kimimaro replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:58 pm

"fine, well if you are just passing through then you wont need assistance...but i will still be watching you!"
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 pm

"Fine by me."
He replied.
"You didnt tell me you name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm

Sachi's mind drifted back to the conversation earlier. She didn't understand why Kimimaro would harm anyone. He was kind enough to help her off the ground. So...he couldn't be all that bad...right? She didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:42 pm

*was still watching from a distance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:45 pm

[SHE SAY KIMIMARO WALKING THROUGH TOWN AND SOON THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS GOING TO BE TROUBLE]
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:02 pm

"Of course there is one place in preticular in the village that I am headed..."He started walking.He was headed towards the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village   Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Through the hidden Leaf Village
Page 1 of 1