Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

frozen moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

frozen moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 am

*he would pop a plasma pill into his mouth and munched on it to replace the blood he lossed now that his leg stood there use less*
i never got the chance to show u how the black suit affects the shinto sword u should see it it looks kool it doesnt affect anything on it it just turns it s hilt black and makes its blade glow red and makes it a little longer
*smirked*
but i guess that over now isnt it
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 am

He shook his head to regain control of himself.
"Indeed.The time for weapons have passed.Along with the battle.
You are clearly unable to continue."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:12 am

i could countine if i wished but the chunnin exams are too close by to risk myself getting seriously injured normally it would take 2 weeks 1 week if i pay a visit to medical ninja but illl probably be ready in about 5 days instead since i personlally trained myself for situations like these
*ripps off a part of his armbandages and wrapps the ripped part around his legs to stop the bleeding*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am

I must attend there aswell.Im the kazekage's honored guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:25 am

exactly if we fought to the death i wouldve gone down fighting and left a mark on that face of yours now imagine if one of the genin didnt show up for the exam and turned up missing and u have a scar on your face
1. chix don dig scars unless your scar face and have lots of moneys
2. you'll be inveistigated since my siute will just find a new host when i die and give the memories of my last moments to someone else
3. come on chix RELLY HATE scars dude ull never be able to revive a clan if u cant form offspring with a women

do its best just to leave it at that
*puts his sword back into its sheth and uses it as a cructh to go to the hospital*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:32 am

"Yeah........."
The curse mark wore off and kimimaro collapsed unconcious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:45 am

*pours water into his mouth*
dont worry this came from a magic oasis from the heart of the lake itll take away the pain and ull be stiff for a while but ull surive
*he took of his heavy jaket and put it on kimimaru so he doesnt freeze to death*
ill send help as soon as i can
*limps awat leaving a trail of blood behind him on the cold unforgiving snow*
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 am

((curse mark leaves you imoblized untill you regain lost chakra.))

Kimimaro lay still,unable to move and waited to regain his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:59 am

(ooc: i nevr said it would wake u up but itll take away pain when u wake up ull be super sore though )
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am

Zyrag jumped out of the tree he was watching from and slid to Kimimaro. He made a make-shift sled out of a fallen tree nearby using a knife he made out of his finger. He put Kimimaro in and started draging him to Suna, else he be recognized here.
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:12 pm

((To the sand village?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frozen moon   frozen moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frozen moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2