Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

practicing the new teqniqe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

practicing the new teqniqe Empty
PostSubject: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 am

*he would aim carefully with is sword a prized gift from gai sensai along with his nunchux as he swung the sword skillfully cutting the tall bambo grass around him and chopping the wooden dummies that surronded him*
*after he finished coping a few more babo grass he wiped sweat from his forehead*
wow that was a good workout
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: you need to work on grammer ><   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:18 am

Karina finished schedualling her part of the exams and went to the training grounds. She saw certain Ninja on her older siblings team. "Oh, Hey Lee, have you seen Neji?"She asked as she took out an oddly shaped kunai and threw it at a target directly behind Lee. She hit the center dead on. "You know if you have an extra Katana I can help you train however Katana's are not the best weapon for a Ninja."She said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:34 am

*he looked at the kuni she threw and smiled*
nice aim and no i havent seen neji and no its not a katana its a shinto sword much harder to master and more powerful and yeah u neer know wen u might need a sword a prefer getting up close and personal to my oppents while fighting them
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 am

"swords are not needed with Ninja training. for one main reason Swords are slow and weigh too much for a quick attack. Join a Samarai troop instead then you won't have to worry about Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. You'd be the perfect samarai"She snapped harshly as she walked silently over to him and silently activated her byakugan. She summoned her chakra to the pathways exiting her hands and she smirked. "8 trigrams 64 palms."She said as she iniciated her attack. "Two palms!"She said as he struck him twice, "4 palms"She hit him 4 times now. "8 palms!"She added as she went to 16 palms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 am

*since he doesnt use that much chakura anyway that still hurts he rembers where gai sensai showed neji where the main deadly nodes are located at as he blocked all four of them leaving her only hitting 60 nodes as he rcovers from the ttack*
wat was that for!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:31 am

"Because You supposed to be a Ninja. I'm helping you to get stronger. If you can not defeat me there is no way you'll be able to defeat Neji, and You do still want to beat Neji do you not?"She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:46 am

"ooooooooo"
[walks over to where they are fighting.]
"If you want to fight make it even. Three on two. or even worse, Four on two.]
*looks behind him*
"yeah, thats right. I got a new dog!!!!"
[Shiro, Nuro, and Haiiro appeared behind him]
"lets fight now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:48 am

" um, you did the math wrong little miss yellow"
[watches Shiro, Nuro, and Haiiro enter the dojo.]
"and finally its my new dog!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:51 am

ooc: haha. I am nami. So i thought that I was shinichi at the time! haha plus now its five against 2
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 am

"wait wait, wait. are you putting me with Lee on a team? no!!!!"She complained and shook her head. "Now I wanna get Kiba to come here or Hana-san then it would be six on five?"She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:54 am

"Sorry, then it will be 1 on 1 on 1 on 4."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:26 pm

wow..... i just left for 1 hour and look how many repkied i must be popular.......
and i want it handicapped all u agianst me or at least me and one other person
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:30 pm

"One on one, a good FAIR fight for now. We'll train more. I want to see how good or poor you are. Neji Nii-chan makes it sound like you wouldn't be able to fight your way out of a wet paper bag."She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:28 pm

( i barley started yesterday i havent fought anyone on this site yet but okay)
ILL SHOW HIM!!!!!
no weapons though k only jutsus and hand to hand combat
*leaves his shinto blade by the oak tree walks in front of her bows his head and gets in a defensive stance*
ready wen u r
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:36 pm

She nodded and stepped into the Hyuuga stance. she blinked slightly as she activated the byakugan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:56 am

[ jumps out of the way]
" ready begin!"
ooc: ill be the judge! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 am

walks out of the dojo with a pout

" I thought that I was going to get to fight someone"
Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Leaning against something with his arms crossed, he watched his team mate and family member go into combat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:10 pm

*he smirked as he knew wat gai sensai taught him how to avoid this teqnique*
Flash bak: Gai: keep it up lee use ur oppeonets chakura agianst him
Lee: YES SIR SENSAI
*returns to normal*
*he would use a open palm attack hitting her chest pushing her back slightly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:40 am

*he would then land anoter blow on her chest with his kick and kick her agian with his right leg to get her hovering in the air*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practicing the new teqniqe   practicing the new teqniqe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

practicing the new teqniqe
Page 1 of 1