Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxation~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 pm

Wrath smiled softly, letting his bare feet dangle in the water. 'It feels so nice here...' He blinked. Something was missing... 'Where's Ki--'

"CANNONBAAAAAAALLLLLLL!" A brunette jumped into the oasis, sending water splashing onto the younger boy.

Wrath sighed. 'So much for relaxing...' Though, he couldn't help but grin at Kitsu's actions.
Back to top Go down

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Temari walked over, standing by the Oasis and watching the two of them.
'Hm.. what a good idea, I'm boiling.. maybe I'll join in that little swim..'
Then she set her fan down by the tree not far from her and walked over to stand by Wrath.
"Hello."
Back to top Go down

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Wrath blinked, startled, and glanced up. "Ah... Hello..." He wasn't used to talking to strangers. The only person he ever hung around was Kitsu. He cocked his head to the side, watching Temari curiously. "...Who are you?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Kitsu played around in the Oasis, unaware of the newcomer. "IMMA FEESHY!"
Back to top Go down

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 pm

She let out a laugh.
"I see your friend is having fun. Why don't you swim with her?"
Back to top Go down

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Wrath blinked. "I... I can't swim..." he murmured, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. It was true, the young boy didn't know how to swim. Sure, Kitsu had tried to teach him how to swim... And he almost drowned. Kitsu wasn't a very good teacher.

Speaking of Kitsu, the brunette finally seemed to notice Temari. "HELLO~" she chirped, waving. "Wrathy-chan, who is your friend~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relaxation~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxation~   Relaxation~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxation~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Oasis-
Jump to: