Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) Empty
PostSubject: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Near the outskirts of Hidden Sand, lay a vacant six-story apartment, built brick upon red brick to near perfection. It had pure crystal windows and hourglass engraved white doors. Surrounding it where two weeping willow trees and rows and rows of tiger lilies. Although it had been vacant since Gaara became the Kazekage, it now had two occupants.
Kat and Naruto had trudged up six flights of stairs only to find the building completely empty. To make a long story short, Kat was pissed. She was carrying two suitcases, not to mention she was hefting a large sand-filled gourd on her back. Naruto was too hyper to carry anything (would you trust your prized possessions to a jumpy hyperactive kid??)
"Okay, so I claim the bed as my own, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed. Kat rolled her eyes and glared at him.
"Could you please sleep in the closet? (Translation: Keep your ass in that closet or I'll erase your existence.)"
"O-okay, Kat-sama..." Naruto whimpered helplessly. He had been Kat's friend for long enough to know not to mess with her and still live. But he needn't have worried.
Kat walked around, placing her items in their correct spots while Naruto tried to make his closet as cozy as possible. Then Kat noticed a neighboring apartment which was quite packed. It was time to freak out the neighbors, heh, heh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:00 pm

WELL HELLO... UM I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU ABOUT THE AKASUKI
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Hearing a knock at the door, Kat of the Desert and Naruto came dashing down the stairs and flung open the door.
Naruto exclaimed, "Kat says intruders will be killed-HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR KAT?"
Kat of the Desert smiled at the girl, she looked nice "I'm sorry about my idiotic friend, he takes me WAY too seriously, you said something about the Akatsuki?"
"Isn't that the organization that killed Gaara?" Naruto asked.
"Yes, thanks for the warning, but If I were you I'd be careful. There is a rumor going around about how there may be a villager disguised as an Akatsuki member. Please be careful or you might end up like me with a demon trapped inside of you..."
Kat stood there waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:08 pm

ooc: look at the first raid..... the one thats at your house
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:04 pm

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Wrong Forum!   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Naruto yelped "Watch Out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:52 am

He dashed suddenly in front of Kat, expecting a hit from this weakling.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 am

Whisking her fan from the strap on her back, Kat glared at the boy who had enough nerve to block her path. She jumped back from the intruder and shouted, "Desert Cyclone no Jutsu: Maximum Sand Storm Velocity!" Combining her sand and the power of the wind as one.

This caused a giant sand cyclone to whirl it's way at Caim, splitting trees and knocking him back against a tree, causing critical damage.

What will you do now, Caim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:19 pm

..............................He got up. Brushing off his clothes, he simply beckoned. "That all you got?" He dashed towards her, a twister of dust and sand whirled behind him as he grabbed her by the neck and threw her into her house onto Naruto, Crushing all the walls, furniture, and other things. "That's what." He then sent a powerful wave of sound to hit the outside of the house, causing it to collapse. "Now.......who's next?" He said as he licked the blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kazuko-sama
Hokage
Hokage
Kazuko-sama

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) Left_bar_bleue500/500Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) Left_bar_bleue500/500Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 am

ooc: Caim this is your first warning. You are breaking the rules. Your godmodding.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:08 pm

((thank you someone does something about this))
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 am

im learning now stop godmoding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CATCHES HIM ON THIS CRAP BESIDES RAKU AND I?!

(...oh wait...i think i sent you the PM about him XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:42 am

( no that was lee ming and i are both part of it though)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 am

(oh maybe that was gaara i sent a pm to then...oh well whats done is done)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 am

(hes dead now dont bother with him)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 am

yup im gonna go incinerate his remains
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:16 am

thats horrible i would to but no fire for me
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:21 am

but its fuuuuuuuun XD fire is fun fire, wind, and lightning 3 best elements EVER
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 am

water:one drop hrmles but enough of it together can choke a forest or move a mountain
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 am

fire can evaporate water or turn it to steam, wind controls water!, lightning is strengthened by water
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 am

eh i was just proving a point all elements cancel eachother out so its balanced
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 am

=P true
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 am

take away water and you take away life take away wind you take away life itself same for earth
fire and lightning not so much
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am

fire? lol
no heat, means no real food, youd starve, in winter youd die of frostbite, thered be no trains, or rockets,

fire not so much huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)   Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat of the Desert's House (Intruders Will Be Killed Instantly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next