Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

swimming to relax muscles

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

swimming to relax muscles Empty
PostSubject: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:38 pm

*he would be floating on the water staring at the sun wacthing the clouds as the waves passes by him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 pm

*she would walk over and look down at Lee in the water* "hey" *she is wearing a two piece bikknie that was black and white with cherry blossoms on it* "Do you care if i joined you?" she asked as she stood thre smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 am

*he would smile back*
of coarse rayne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:58 am

*she smiled and dived into the water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:36 am

hey rayne...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 am

yes? *she swam over to Lee looking up at him waiting* what is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:39 am

*kisses her on the cheek*
sorry couldnt help it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:42 am

*smiles up at him* i know *press her lips to his* and i couldn't help that hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 am

I love you * his cheeks flushed rd as he kised her back* I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:58 am

*she giggled and looked up at Lee* you are so cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:42 pm

and your gorgous
*he said back with a smile*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:55 pm

aww thank you *kisses his cheek*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 am

*turns light pink when she kissed him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 am

-she would giggle at his red cheeks and begin to swim on her back-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:46 am

*goe underwater and then pops up underneth rayne picking her up*
GOTCHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:16 am

huh? -she is picked up and smiles- i guess you do got me hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:52 am

i think its the cach of the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 pm

hehe i guess so -smiled and hugs him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:49 am

^_^

rayne how would you like to come to my house for coffe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 am

sure =^.^= i would like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 am

k meet me there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:33 am

^^ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Caim was just about to enter the pool for some underwater training when he saw these two had already filled it with horomones. He sighed. Then, he got a brilliant idea. In his head, he thought: [Hmm........I guess it's time to have fun.] Caim grinned. That famous grin that means he's about to something pesky. He then ran carelessly towards them two, then shouted out: "CANNON BALL" There was an explosion of water everywhere, like a nuclear bomb would explode, except of water. "So.........Lee, How's that-" He cleared his throat. "Uh, how's the, um........process working...." He looked at Lee with Rayne in his arms. Caim rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:33 pm

-Rayne would look at the young man named Caim and smiled-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:35 am

process?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swimming to relax muscles   swimming to relax muscles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swimming to relax muscles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next