Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swiss's hyper cave!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

Swiss's hyper cave! Empty
PostSubject: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 pm

[swiss looked around, all there was, was a rock, a bin, and the spot where her bed USED to be.]
"hmmm..."swiss put her finger on her chin "maybe...i should...buy a bed...if i had money...i could...but i doonnttt..."she sat down "i-i could...i could steal...but that didnt work out well last time...maybe, maybe...maybe borrow?with out asking? is that the same as stealing...? THIS SUCKS!" swiss was confusing her self o_O "its-its so cold in here. IM IN THE FIRE CLAN AND IM STILL COLD! "swiss said flicking her fingers toghether, making a flame
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:57 pm

He seen Swiss and walked over. "What are you doing..?"

ooc:Are you in a cave? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:52 pm

"debating with myself!"

ooc:YESH! o.O, every since you met meh, you do this alot o.OIM SO POPULAR! or maybe its just mee...WHATEVER!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm

"Oh.." He gave her a confused look, then looked around the cave. "Soo..what is this place..?"

ooc: It's a habit XD
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 am

Swiss lookd both ways around her cave "OH THIS? THIS IS MY HOUSE!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:43 pm

He stopped looking around and stared at her. "You live here?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:23 pm

*walks up beside Gaara*

*looks at the cave*

"Meow, Swiss I love this! You make everything a lot cheery-er! But..."

*stops*

"It looks like it's hard to sleep here. Do you want to come live with me and Gaara? You can be the roomie, Gaara's the owner, and I'm the pet. It'll be fun, meow!"
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:49 pm

"i dunno.." swis looked around "im fine here..." swiss smiled "i annoy gaara enough. im sure he doesnt wanna live with me.." swiss laughed a little
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:13 pm

*smiles, worriedly*

"Ok, if you really thinks it's best."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:25 pm

"You wouldn't annoy me.. besides, I barely spend my time in my room, I'm either at my desk working on papers and planning out the Chunin exams or discussing matters with other Kages.." He looked at Swiss. "You wouldn't bother me at all.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:19 pm

*looks a little sad*

"But if you came to live with us, you wouldn't be able to throw as many parties, meow..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:02 pm

"Why not..?" He looked at Neko. "What's a party..?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:46 pm

"A party's a thing where lots of people come to your house and have loud music. I thought that you don't like all that noise, meow."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:41 pm

"No, only when I don't expect it.." He looked at Swiss. "You could have a 'party' in the Kazekage mansion..if it includes alot of space, the mansion is perfect.." He scratched the back of his neck. "If anybody tried to tell you to keep it down, you can tell me and I will deal with it.."
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:02 pm

[swiss smiled]
why is there this sudden kindness...? i cant go though, if father found out...
[swiss shooke a little]
these people dont like me anyway...right? right. ok, i just gotta keep telling myself that i will never belong here...
"uh-uh" swiss slooked away a minute to wipe off a tear, then turned back and smiled"im fine here guys...my dad told me i had to live here. so...so..." swiss started tearing up "SO JUST-JUST LEAVE!!" she then ran out the door
i can never belong with these peopole...never belong...no matter-no matter how much i ever want to...i must complete the mission...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:14 pm

*starts to cry a bit*

"Swiss-chan...!"

*looks at Gaara*

"Did I do something wrong, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:19 pm

"No.." He crossed his arms and stared at the wall of the cave. "But I'm starting to have doubts and suspicions.." He turned and looked at Neko. "She wants to be alone, let her be alone."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:15 pm

*nods*

"Does Swiss-chan not like us? NO! That can't be true! Well, does she think that we don't like her? Maybe I should just listen to Gaara-kun and leave her alone if she wants to be alone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiss's hyper cave!   Swiss's hyper cave! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swiss's hyper cave!
Page 1 of 1