Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting ready for that day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

getting ready for that day Empty
PostSubject: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm

*he made 20 water clones and made them attack him.he moved his head out of the way of the clones punch then twisted his arm and thrust a kunai into his elbow.he ducked down from another clones kick then broke the clones leg.two clones performed water dragon jutsu but raku jumped up and ran on the dragon using water wlking and shoved a son bon in the clones face turned around and shoved a kunai into the other clones kidney.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am

*he would be nearby punching a wooden dummy prcticing his thousand cuts martial sytle jutsu he would preform agony and pain atack on it sending it flying to a lake neaby landing in the water next to the male known as yamato training *
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 pm

*some of the water splashed on him so he wiped it off and looked at lee*
"thats some attack you have"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:45 pm

i know its a new teqninque im working on its WAYYYYYYY faster than the lotus attacks i use to use but not as powerfull

how bout a little sparing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm

*jumps from a neaby tree*
how bout we make it a three way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:02 am

im good for it how bout you yamato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 pm

*would be hidden in the shadows stalking the leaf ninja learning their weaknesses staring at them with his cold dead eyes*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm

"one sec"
*jumped in the middle of the rest of the clones and unleashed a immense amount of chakra that destroyed them all*
"ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 pm

hold up i sense some one over there somewhere
*points in the general diriction sion is at*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm

"you dont think we all cant feel it just let him watch for if he tries to interfere he will surely die"
*he popped his neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 pm

right....
*gets in a defensive stance with low gravity*
ready?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
getting ready for that day Left_bar_bleue500/500getting ready for that day Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
getting ready for that day Left_bar_bleue500/500getting ready for that day Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:11 pm

*appears behind lord sion with a kunai to his throat*
move and ill slit your throat. Now who are you and what are you doing spying on them.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:01 pm

"thanks brother he was becoming a bother to me"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:29 pm

my pleasure my dear brother
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

"now we can get started"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 pm

NOW!!!
*high jump kicks Ming in the face and reverses it sending the othe legs flying into his chest kncocking him back behind raku*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm

*he jumped into the air and performed giant water vortex and then used a custom wind jutsu to freeze it then when the frozen vortex hit the floor and shattered sending millions of frozen son-bon everywhere then used a water prison jutsu on ming then froze it and left him there*
"well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:32 pm

*uses a invention luke gave him the steam power armor using it hot steam melted the ice around him making the water splash around him*
is that all?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:13 am

*he poofed behind and hit ming in the temple which knocked lose the four senses sight,hear,taste,and smell*
"not even close"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:50 am

*he kicked ming back at yamto knocking them both down and knew yamto wasnt gong down THAT easy so he readied himself to be able to counter watever raku throw at him*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 am

*he never hit the ground with his back then he made a hand sighn*
"water style suffocation jutsu"
*water began forming around lees head slowly suffocating him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 am

*he wold hold his breath hoping this would work he opened only 2 gates so he wouldnt go to the hospital gate of REST OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he screamed and the water evaporated from the immense energy and he charged up his power*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am

*he dissapeared for a second then reappeared in front of lee and kneed him in the gut*
"dance of elune"
*he began shifting around lee while he was stunned by the knee delivering bone shattering hits on him only raku was holding back so he wouldnt break his bones*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 pm

( this song was playing in the backround)

*he dissapeared and struck raku from behin throwing him into the lake and he ran around the lake making the water rise he had to slow down form the hits but he had to keep going he pushed himself to run and made the sand around the lake rise clouding rakus fieild of vision and hiding lee's moments*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm

wicked song XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for that day   getting ready for that day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting ready for that day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next