Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just checking it out....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just checking it out.... Empty
PostSubject: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 am

Hmph......
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm

*he was walking by when he noticed the strange figure*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 am

*coughs*
now would be a good time to do the disscussion lee told you about he said im part of it too okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:02 pm

yeah i told him about it raki now would be wise three of us is more than enough to do accomplish our goal
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 am

*he rushed at caim and delivered a bone shattering punch in the right shoulder shattering the bone then shifted to his back and delivered another bone shattering punch in th middle of the spine severing all connection to the lower body*
"he's done for do what you will"
(my names raku not raki)
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Hitori poofed out of no where. "Umm... May I ask why you attack this ninja? And are you from the leaf village? If not I'll need to see prove that you are allowed to be here."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:08 pm

"i am mizukage i have all the right to be here and why should i even bother with you"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Just checking it out.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Just checking it out.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Just checking it out.... Left_bar_bleue500/500Just checking it out.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 pm

-he shadow stepped behin his brother- because shes the hokage -he looked at hitori- sorry for my little brothers rudeness love i hope you can forgive him
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm

"well isnt that pathetic brother why stick up for her?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:28 pm

because of this you little fool -he walked over and kissed hitori gently- and due know dear brother she was able to match me in a sparring match and besides you shes the only one who has ever succeded in doing thatso tread lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Hitori looked at Ryu and his little brother. "This doesn't seem very fair, all of you against him..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 pm

well love my brothers been known to be....a little ruthless (as if i havent) and i dont him trying to fight you because you bothered him -he said-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

"i have a knack of.......getting carried away with my fun"
*he was smiling wickedly*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm

well dont try it with her or in her village because then she'd have to fight you and i would fight along with her -he said in a serious voice-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:46 pm

*he smirked and did a little sadistic laugh*
"well i have loos ends to tie up and people to.......take carre of"
*he started to alk off*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

-he looked to his brother and shurgged- oh well
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm

"Okay then..." She as she watched the boy walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 pm

-he looked to hitori- dont worry he wont cause problems to your villagers he knows better then to try it now that i've told him id fight him if he did -he said as he wrapped his arms around her-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:29 pm

"Okay." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 pm

-he smiled back and looked into her eyes- do you have time before you've got to ge back o your duties?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Hitori thought for a second. "Yeah I think that I've got time."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:59 am

-he smild as she said that and said- then would you want to go on a walkwith me?
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 am

"Yeah, I would like that." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 pm

-he took her hand into his and walked with her into the villages park he was enjoying the scenery of the trees, and listening to the birds and he was most of all happy to be with hitori he took a quick moment and kissed her on the cheek then smiling fondly as he continued walking hand and hand with her through the park- Hitori sometime soon you need to get leave to come visit me at the clan house -he said as he smiled-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:48 pm

"Well I've fot some time now. Anything that I miss I should be able to make up later." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checking it out....   Just checking it out.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checking it out....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next