Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we should get a bad guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

we should get a bad guy Empty
PostSubject: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm

hey gaara you should make a main evil character for everyone to go up agianst since
1. we need a bad guy likein all storys and
2. someone's gtt fight the leaf
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Erm.. fine, I will figure it out o_O
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
we should get a bad guy Left_bar_bleue500/500we should get a bad guy Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
we should get a bad guy Left_bar_bleue500/500we should get a bad guy Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:21 am

how about a strange new village appears with ninja trying to destroy the other 5 great nations. The kage wants to rule everything and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.
It could revolve mainly on having a balanced mix of elemental chakras some people use fire some use water, thunder etc (so we wont have to think of an element for them to control XD) watcha think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:00 am

good thinking how about the control shadow since that ainly evil in darkness stuff?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am

thats the yamato clans thing and we are not evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:29 am

well i was reaing what luke/ lord sion put and that a good idea darcogaje and land os shadows i mean not lord sion ugh i have that game and lord sion's UGLYYYYY if you go to the light or dark side as a female character he say he loves you in the end im like EWWWWW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:03 am

LOL
ok...so they'd be like inferior shadow users and massively outnumber everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 am

pretty much but we should make them have clones of us like a evil naruto clone and a evil saskue and evil sakura evil hinta and evil kakashi and ECT
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:12 am

...that...would....be....AWESOME!!!!
your a freakin genius!!!
Gaara get your sand loving ass on and read this lol XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 am

actually Lee pmed me about that but thnx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:51 am

yep but your the one who found the lord sion's profile and told me bout it so partly you found it
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:33 am

I apologize for taking a fairly long time to get my sand loving ass on here Smile

That is a very good idea, I love it Razz

So, basically, I will create a new land and it will be the land of shadows. The way they fight their battles will be that of turning into a more dark side of their opponent. Maybe we could make a bloodline where they have eyes that see through to ones soul and they bring out that persons most painful memories?

Hmm I could get into this.. Unfortunately my fathers internet is being cut off, though hopefully my mother is going to get it in a few weeks. Eh, it'll work out I guess.

I rant just a little too much Suspect
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:22 pm

oh well it should be interesting to see everyones most painful memories and fighting a clone of myself would be fun but will he have my demons as well? cuz if so the fight would be epic
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Lol yep
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 pm

BRING IT!!!!! I WANNA FIGHT RETSU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:44 pm

raku look at my profile now i gave myself retsu's counterpart instead of lurield so if we fight and bring em out the fight would be epic
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 pm

of course!
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:01 am

I'm not bad enough for ya?
Just kidding.^^
But, What of the village hidden in the stars,
the corrupt kage and the star chakra?
Just asking seeing as how they don't trust anyone and could easily be
mistaken for an enemy as well as the way they use their powers to fly, form chakra demons, block almost anything, and live on for the soul sake of their leader and village.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:44 am

i should make that the backround for the black suit
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 am

Huh? Hokage said no to that Black suit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we should get a bad guy   we should get a bad guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we should get a bad guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Out of Role :: Sugestions :: Member Discussion's-
Jump to: