Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SioN's suite

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 pm

the manger of the hotel looked at the strange hooded figure
"your name is...."
"itowaki' said the hooded figure
"edward itowaki i need a room" reapeted the hooded man
the manager sighned
"your going to pay big money if you wanna private room buddie go find a dumpster to....."
*the hooded man choked the manager and said*
"I need a room NOW!!!"
the manager gasped and choked as he struggled for air
" take....the suite......complemnts of....konaha inn"
he let go of the managers throat
"tell any one about our SPECIAL deal you gave me and i'll cut your throat and make you scream"
*the hooded srtanger left took his key and wet to the upstairs suite and removed his hood revealing his flame red hair and single scar running down his left cheek*

Last edited by LUCAS_LOSS on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change it since i am no longer sion)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:43 pm

((dude i beat the game that sion is from lol i beat kotor 1 and 2))
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

( kool pc version u can play as sion )
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

((cool i love the robe he drops after you beat him right before krea))
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am

( you mean the dark jedi master robe? i know tiz awasomeness!!!!!
but i like sion cuz he is all pure evil and he regains health and how cruel he is he can kick nuhlissses ass hands downbut i swicthed to lucas in hnar of george lucas and loss from my last name and thirdly i cant find a SW forum like this where you roleplay if i did i would join it second why doesnt the creator of this site make one if he does that'll be kool and most apprecitated)
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 am

(yeah me and lee share that game tiz cool i wish you can get diciple and handmaiden at the same time handmaiden is in all her SMEXYNESS XD but i turned all the peoples into a jedi once atton mira handmaiden diciple and EVEN BAUR DAOR!!!!!!!!!!! i think Lee got hannar to be a jedi or was ir mandalore?
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:15 pm

( it was mandalore you turn him into a dark jedi gaurdian)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 am

(badass i only got mira to be a jedi but i kicked everyones ass at that ghame esspecially scion he was so easy)
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 am

(U DINT GET HANDMAIDEN TO BE A JEDI!!!?!!!!!!????????!! SHES THE EASIEST JST BEAT HER IN AL THE SPARING TRAINING ONE TIME FOR EACH PLANET!!!!!!!!ALSO ATTON IF UR NICE TO HIM AND MANDLORE U GOTTA HAVE PC VERSIN)
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:57 pm

( ATTON LOOKS SOOOOOOOO ASIAN IF YOUR EVIL AND HE TOOK MY BUNS!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 am

what is it with you and buns? and no i didnt make handmaiden one i never got to it lol
Back to top Go down

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 am

( dude its easy just fight her and win and second im sorry but it's weird that they fight in underwear thats just weird and thirdly u can also get her a robe if u talk to her and get enough influance and she says " if this is a little exposed i can wear this instead" and she puts on a jedi robe cuz her mom was one grrrr to think this started with lucas being sion )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SioN's suite Empty
PostSubject: Re: SioN's suite   SioN's suite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SioN's suite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Konoha Inn-
Jump to: