Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop Empty
PostSubject: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 am

sweat poured from his veins as he heaived the massive hammer and hit the flamming red heated sword as he heald the hammer over his head and hit the sword giving it strengh he it it agian to give it more strenghanother blow.........more shape he the used iron prichs to pich up the sword that was sirring in red hot flame and put it in a tub of water cooling it off and put the new metal in the stove agian

"that was tough" he said wiping the sweat off his forhead as he took off his leather gloves and sat in a chair out side his armory and took a seat hearing the birds chirp in the distance
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop Left_bar_bleue500/500the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop Left_bar_bleue500/500the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 am

*he would walk up to the front door and knock politely* Hey ming you up for a match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 am

yeah i am lets go
*throws a bun at him*
bun bun bread attack no jutsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

*watches the bun hit him hamrlessly then dashes up and knees her in gut* i think i won....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

your mean ryuko she was being funny
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

lol i know but she said she was up for match XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:17 pm

still it was just a bun....
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 am

i would have sliced her jugular vain but oh well you like to knee ppl in the gut your choice
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 am

dont hit my sister thats just mean dude shes not even good at fighting
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 am

mine wasnt directed towards her i was speaking in general you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 am

wow i wonder wat chung is gonna do bout it
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:28 am

throw bread crumbs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 pm

LOL probably
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:53 pm

*holds up kaliyuga*
i just finish making lucas's sword
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:57 am

"that sword is noting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:02 am

( actually it can summon wind strikes and is very powerful)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am

bleh it has no right to be called a sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am

wow thats kinda mean raku i actually just lost some respect for you
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 pm

sion if it has any abilities other then what you put on the post that you descirbed it in then put them in the post or else i will not allow you to use it
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:05 pm

lee i do not ask for your respect i just have high standards for swords sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

watever im just bored now i havent been on 4 a week and now im lost
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:34 pm

i am kinda bored now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:39 pm

yEH its kinda boring around here now no ones onlne when i go online
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:41 pm

*sigh*
im waiting for someone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop   the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the taistsumo yamo's armory and black smith's shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next