Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fight of freedom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

the fight of freedom Empty
PostSubject: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:09 pm

rena was surronded by shadows inside a coffin she knew she was dead but why is she alive? she was held by shadows dancing around her voices telling her diffrent thing unknowing to do whats right ryuko..lee..... she knew she would never see them again until this darknes fades she closes her eyes hoping its all a dream but realizing its not she crys inside her coffin until the light shine and the darkness dies away
_________________________________________________________________________________________

traya was waiting or lord sion so she may finally deafeat rock lee and ming the furious a few ninja brought them both in chains before her and she had them let them go " do you see now hte power of darkness can do I AM AT POWER NT RENA AND I CAN DESTROT YOU BOTH"
she had a ninja take ming into a dunguen so he can fight sion later "ARe yoyu ready YET leaf ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
the fight of freedom Left_bar_bleue500/500the fight of freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
the fight of freedom Left_bar_bleue500/500the fight of freedom Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm

-he deactivated his bloodliimt ability having used it to sneak in-

Traya, you've kidnapped the woman I love, and defeated a close friend to me. For that I will defeat you. Prepare yourself Traya I wont hold back like I usually do in combat!

-he then places his hand on the ground and pulled out seigfreids 2 handed sword and held it at the ready-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:36 pm

fool kill me and rena's dead i am simply a spirit in rena's body i can just find another host and use them instead my fight is with rock lee not you so i suggest you wait until your turn leaf ninja
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:49 pm

DONT YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO A LEAF NINJA I AM A MIST NINJA!, And i dont care if your fight is with rock lee My fight is with you traya and i never said I'd kill you, but my clan has a move that can expell you from her body. That should work nicely!

(im being serious it ironically removes any unwanted anomalies from the body XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:43 am

( first off traya let me and ming know ur taking us captive if u plan o fighting us since that is godmodeing and bannable ill go with it this time but no more godmodeing okay? )

he broke through his chains and got in a fighting stance lets see how you fare agianst us now traya
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 am

Lee can you hold her still so i can use the technique on her? Oh and one other thing how do you move on ice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 am

i hold up pretty good actaully
*teleports behind trya and master locks her*
its over traya you lost
*master locks grip tighter*
you cannot win traya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 am

*he would walk from the shadows with his chakura blade at hand*
u dare challenge the dark lords? i shall show you the TRUE power of the darkness
*his blade hmmed in his hand as he helld it close to him to fight ryuko*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:37 am

(so whos shinikage again? and this should be a good fight)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 am

( me and traya are both shininkage therews three like in KOTOR and we need one more for whoever wants to be the third)

*he swung his chakura blade at rock lee aiming to cut off a limb swinging it agian wildley*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am

(well then im supposed to be in this fight lol me and ryuko kill the shinikage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:16 am

( u see its rena and me's bodies and he shinikages spirit controls us hell take over another body )
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:18 am

(i can seal him away into an item lol while ryuko takes him outta the body)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:28 am

( well do it thn! do it kool though for more drama )
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am

(ok)
*he unstealthed behind lord sion and kicked his feet out from under him bfore he could hit lee*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am

* he usig his chains wrapped rena/ traya and himself toghter binding there movement*
NOW RYUKO!!!!
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

"I DONT KNOW HOW LONG SION WILL STAY DOWN SO HURRY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm

*he ran up and performed a few handselas and placed his hand on traya/rena's back and performed the shadow hands jutsu, he then pulled out traya's spirit from rena's body and held it with his own two hands and bound it with a shadow pillar jutsu now the psirit is incapable of moving and his out of rena's body* It's done *he would then hold the spirit in the shadow pillar jutsu-

Last edited by Ryukotsusei Yamato on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:58 am

*he used the chains to hold rena and him closer to make sure trya doesnt try to realeaee her self*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:49 am

*he was held still by the male known as rock lee ryko's hand seal was slowly destroying traya as rena was sealed somewhow*
_________________________________________________________________________________________

*rena's coffin was covered in roses as her purple wolf spirit called to her "rena your friends are here for you" * the coffin opened and saw a light "ryuko,Lee,raku"? she called out but no onw answered "save me please" Shae ran out the coffin towards the light and found herself surronded by chains and wrapped around lee " where am i" she said "why am i wrapped up?" why is my hair blue?" what am i WEARING"?? she saw her cloak dangle from her hands " last thing i rember was traya..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 am

*was still wrapped around her*
rena glad your back.....now we have to deal with lucas
*he realesed rena from the chain bind and swung the chains aroundfuroiuslly aiming for lucas's right arm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

*goes and kick lucas up in the air*
go lee.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 am

*jumps in the air wrapping the chains around him and sin/lucas and spun them down*
primary lotus!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fight of freedom   the fight of freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fight of freedom
Page 1 of 1