Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under My Umberella

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Under My Umberella - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm

He looked at Temari, then looked away. "You don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 pm

She pushed his wet bangs out of the way and turned his head, making it so that they were face to face.
"Ofcourse I don't understand, I'm not you and I'm not going through what you are. But, you promised me not long ago you would stop, why did you start again..?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:42 pm

"Because.." He stared at her. "B-because.." He closed his eyes. "I'm so.. confused.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm

She gave him a sad sigh and took his bleeding arm, looking at it.
"Why did you cut these names into your arm?"
She used her other hand and pulled out a medical kit.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:59 pm

He opened his eyes and looked away. "Because.. they are making me confused by saying they are my friends and that they love me.." He looked at Neko. "Why do you like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:14 pm

She pulled out a material bandage wrap, some ointment, and tissue. She picked the umberella up and opened it, sticking it in the ground and blocking the rain from hitting them. She wiped his arm dry with one tissue, then took another one and put some ointment on it, placing it on his arm, then taking the wrapping bandage and wrapped it around his arm and the tissue. Once she was done, she looked at neko and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:14 am

*woke up when Gaara screamed*
*is perched on the branch*
*is watching everyone*

(LOL STALKER LOL)

*jumps down*
*lands beside Temari*
*looks at Gaara*
*looks at the cuts*

Gaara, what are you confused about? And if you're confused about something, this isn't the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:40 pm

He looked at Kani. "Why... is everyone here!?" He pushed Hitori's arm off of his shoudler and backed away from them. He pointed at Kani with a sad glare. "You wouldn't know anything!! You don't know anything!!"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 am

Hitori looked at Kani and at Temari and at Neko. "He's right you wouldn't understand and you shouldn't try to tell people what's healthy for them when you don't understand whats going on in their head..." She looked away for a minute. "Gaara, if I'm confusing you by calling you my friend then I won't consider you my friend anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 pm

He looked at Hitori with wide eyes. "W-wait, what?" He shook his head. "I didn't mean that.. I mean.. I don't know what I mean.." He turned around, still shaking his head. "Noo.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 am

"Gaara.."
She looked at him with sad eyes.
"I understand why your confused, but you don't need to be. This is normal, having friends is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:40 pm

He turned his head and looked at temari. "Why? Why do you think I'm confused?!?" He turned his whole body around and pointed at her. "You don't get it! You don't understand what I'm feeling, and you!" He pointed at Hitori. "Your putting things in my head that I don't even understand anymore!" He pointed to Kani. "You don't understand any of this!" He pointed at Neko. "...." He shook his head and turned around, running through the forest away from them and in the direction to the Land of Rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 pm

"Gaara!!"
She picked up her fan and stood, running after him then stopping and turning back around, looking at all of them.
"You can follow if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:24 pm

*sits down*

"Gaara-kun didn't say anything to me... Why don't I get it?"

*starts to cry, but covers her face in her arms and pulls her knees up to her chest*

"Why can't I understand him?! Why can't I take his pain away?!"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 pm

*stand up, tears still running down her face*

"I can sm-smell him... I know where he-"

*doesn't finish her sentance, but poofs away*
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 pm

*tears come to her eyes*
*watches Gaara run away*
*sits down*
*pulls her knees up to her chest*

I was just trying to help...it's not my fault...maybe Dad's right...I'm no good at helping...I should just stick to myself and not get into other people's business...
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:27 pm

He ran over, seeing temari and other people. "Temari, what happened?"

OOC: A little late, Kankuro XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:51 pm

"It's Gaara. I'm going, ask one of them.."
She ran away from them, into the forest after Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:04 am

Hitori stood there in shock for most of the time. Why do I feel bad for this...? Is this all my fault...? Should I go after Gaara...? Then she noticed Temari running off to find Gaara. Hitori ran up from behind her. "I'm coming with you. It's all my fault Gaara freaked out. I'm going to fix my mistake." She said holding back the tears from running down her face. I have to be strong.I can't cry, Dad always said to be strong. I have to be strong for Neko and Kani and most of all for Gaara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:12 pm

She looked beside her, seeing Hitori.
"Alright. He is heading to the Land of Rain, and that is not a good thing.."
She looked ahead of her with a worried face.
"The Land of Rain is known for their securety(sp?), if he goes there he will be questioned and if they aprove, he is allowed in and will will have to go through the questions, giving him time to get away, and if they dn't aprove, they will take him into custody and we would have a hard time getting him out.. either way one of us loses.."
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:19 pm

Hitori looked at Temari with a worried look across her face, "Will he be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under My Umberella   Under My Umberella - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under My Umberella
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Mist Village :: Rain Forest-
Jump to: