Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isao's Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:48 am

Isao sat at a rough hewn wood table, a pair of katanas glistening on the surface of it, while he held a kunai blade, cleaning it with a cloth. The 'house' could hardly be called that- it was more appropriately called a den, stone and wood built into the remnants of a collapsing cave, embedded deeply in desert sand dunes, protected by a wall of sand from the scorching sun. Roughly furnished and sparsely decorated, it was not particularly inviting, but seemed to suit the man who occupied it.

As the blade became cleaner and cleaner, he sighed, thinking.

' It seems it will be necessary to find the Kazekage. If I spend another day counting sand storms, I may just lose patience with this place. '
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 am

A small swirl of sand began twisting on the floor of the den, growing larger until it made the form of a body, in which the Kazekage himself was formed. He, arms crossed, looked to the elite ninja, staring with his usual blank expression.

"Isao.." It had been a while since he last saw the ninja,merely saying his name in greeting, right after he had made his big entrance.

((ooc: Lol Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:00 am

Isao stood immediately, turned to Gaara and bowed, formal and disciplined.

"Kazekage-sama. A mind reader as well as a tracker, it seems. To what, do I owe this visit?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 am

He looked around, eying the room they were in. "It's been a while since we last spoke.. what have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 am

"Repairing my weapons, training, reading, thinking. My usual pursuits, Kazekage."

Isao watched Gaara survey the room, standing deceptively still.

"Is there some task you require of me?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am

"Hm..." He turned his eyes back to Isao, same expression on his face. "Infact, there is.."

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Let us sit and converse for now.. theres much you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 am

"As you wish, Kazekage."

Isao offered Gaara a seat, then took one himself, sitting after the Kazekage did.

"Speak, I will listen."
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 am

After sitting in the offered chair, he looked to Isao. "You hadn't been informed of the past happenings.. there are a few dangers you must be aware of, and new alliances."

He didn't take his eyes from Isao. "I died more than a few weeks ago.."
Back to top Go down
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:25 am

Isao bowed his head in respect. After a moment, he raised his eyes and said

"Then I bid you welcome on your return, Kazekage. What are these dangers and alliances you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 am

"The dangers are of the group known as the 'Akatsuki'. They are after the Jinchuuriki and the demons within them, planning to use all nine spirits to create one unstopable demon. You remember Shukaku, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Isao Yoshimo
Jounin
Jounin
Isao Yoshimo

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am

"Correct. This group will not have you surrender Shukaku on my watch... unless that was the cause of your temporary demise, Kazekage?"
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 am

"No, it wasn't. They are after Shukaku, but I can't let them get him. Not because my body would die off after they stole the demon spirit from it, but they would be one step closer to world domination.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isao's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isao's Den   Isao's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isao's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Houses-
Jump to: