Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)

Go down 
+2
Gaara
Lady~Love
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:26 am

name: Love Lee aka Lady Lee

village: Sand

appearence: She has the exact face of Rock Lee. The black eyes and hair, the 3 eye lashes, black luscious hair in perfect condition and glinting teeth. Her figure is very appealing to the opposite gender and her hair is long and flowing. It's tied up in a high ponytail. She wears a green leatard with no sleeves and short pant legs. There are 2 white thin stripes that go down the sides of her outfit. She has her headband tied around her waist and hand wraps on her arms and legs to hide bruises as well.. View her here!

jutsu
Lady Strike:: Lee lustfully grabs her opponent around the neck and raises her knee sharply between his legs with concentrated chakra emitting enough force to lift the man off of the ground enabling her to use a follow up fist of fury knocking him back a good distance. This move is only performed on men.
Snap Kick:Lee uses her flexibility to snap her leg straight up kicking him/her up off the ground from a kick to the chin.
Kiss Kiss:Lee blows kisses in the shape of hearts to distract her opponent.
Deep Sweep: Lee exerts a lot of chakra from her leg and spins on her toes with one leg outstretched creating a gust of wind that will blow ninja tools off course and with enough chakra can knock back a person.
Flamingo Stance! Striking Heel: Love stands with one leg up but bent. Her body is leaning to the side with her palms together and her eyes closed. This helps her concentrate on her chakra flow to quicken the exertion of it but if disturbed, her raised leg will snap out and kick the nearest victim with a force much like getting kicked by a Kangaroo.
Endurance Pump: Love remains in a still position with her hands to her heart. She takes in unbearable damage for as long as she chooses to and when her body tenses from the pain become too much-her blood and adrenaline pump inhumanely allowing her next 10 posts of movement to be thousands times stronger, quicker and deadly. By the end of the 10 posts, Love is back to her original state but very wounded. She has three posts left before her body blacks her out.
Sig Move:"So-Love-Lee!"->Love spins on one foot with her bandage loose and snatches her foe. She then spins him/her 360 degrees sending chakra through her bandage making it inescapable as well as stunning the captured person. She then draws in her foe close to her body and strikes the chest of him/her piercing thru the skin and grabs the spine. She yanks repeatedly, forcing the long bone off of the skin it's attached to and out of his/her chest. She wounds herself in the process from using her hand to break thru the rib cage to get to the spine.

Other:
-She knows not of her twin brothers existance
-She does not like it when people touch her legs
-She wants to dance and faces mood swings when she's drunk
-She's absorbed into fmaily things she never felt before

Personality:Love is a very kind and passionate character. She always smiles as a way to thank fate for giving her a chance to live on and has a very positive attitude. When she is upsetted she may make a solemn face but she rarely shows her emotional stress or pain. She has a funny way of thinking and a pure heart and soul. She plays the role of innocent whenever she does something the wrong way since she really wasn't taught much about socializing or what's bad and good. One of her strengths is her ability to stand up for the people she deeply cares about and another is to hold on. She never quits. Her weakness is being alone and also being vulnerable to peer pressure. Since she knows little about reality and only about fantasy and dreams she is more than willing to listen to people hoping that obeying will appeal to their better nature.

Bio.
16 yrs. ago->She was born
15 yrs. ago->She was separated from her twin brother when her parents split up due to an arguement of why the boy was developing features[big brows] of neither one of the makers making the father believe she cheated on him. He left with Love Lee who had soon developed the eyebrows as well. He became a drunk and lived with her in a crappy apartment in the Land of Wind. Thus, she has no idea she has an older brother.
13 yrs. ago->Her father had tried to sexually assault her while he was very drunk but she fled to her neighbor who took her father into custody and left Love Lee in an orphanage.
11 yrs. ago->Love started school where she was educated in her country and in other countries. She took interest in learning about people called ninjas.
9 yrs. ago->Love finished school since it was small and not a very big one and left to find the ninja academy she had heard about in the Sand Village by sneaking onto a train that took cargo there. She found herself in a very gloomy and demonic environment. Something had happened and it made her nervous. She got lost once nite came and began trembling in fear when she felt as if she was being watched. She began to walk faster and tripped. Once her feet stopped moving she heard someone elses continue and come to a hasty halt. She cried and crawled to a big house and banged on the door pleading for someone to help. A kid with shaggy red hair opened the door. She begged for him to help her but one glare into the streets made the predator flee. Love Lee was allowed over for the nite after an invitation from the boy's sister. She was told of an academy by the oldest brother she assumed and devoted the training spent there to the boy who she was in debt with. She learned that she was incapable of using nin and genjutsu and felt misery come over her until she remembered the red head who had saved her. She took advantage of the situation and spent all of her time on learning taijutsu as well as extreme speed because of the man that preyed upon her.
4 yrs. ago->Her taijustu enabled her to graduate since it was beyond compare but she wasn't put on a team. Instead she was put under training that helped inhance her abilities for they believed she was capable of taking on the job of the Kazekages personal body guard. She specializes in Akido unlike Rock Lee who specializes in the Lotus. And since she was more focused from start to finish she had achieved more than he.
1 yr. ago->Love Lee learned of her heroes position as Kazekage and trained to the best of her abilities to show she was prepared to die for Gaara.

Last edited by Lady~Love on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added an image!)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:49 am

Approved Razz

Sweet, I have more people to kick your butt if you try anything Ryuk BWUAHAHAAHAHHA

Yeaahhh.. just pretend that's not there Razz Annyywaayy

Nice profile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) Left_bar_bleue500/500Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) Left_bar_bleue500/500Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:15 pm

did you just volunteer me to kick her butt if she tries anything? -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 pm

another lee?

wow when that happen?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Not at all, Ryuk Razz

And Lee, this is female Lee.

And hey, you love Lee and you complain that nobody likes lee, so you should be happy o_O
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

O_O
That is a freekin AWESOME STORY!
You're my hero...
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:39 pm

LOL

a new clan the 4 lee's
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm

gaar why is that ur motto?

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:05 pm

Listen, he thinks were all insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

yeah but he does the blue smiley too much

I SAID GO TO BED GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

NO COOKIES GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DADDYS ON THA PHONE GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Hello twin brother. ^^ And yes Ryuk, I will destroy you. Oh and thank you Kintara! X) So now what shall I do Gaara?
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:12 pm

x3

"Oh yeah...Oh yeaah!" XD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am

Umm...RP Razz

And Kin, what was that O_O..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 am

tha kool aid man

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

I SAID NO COOKIESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:19 am

isn't his name more like HRRRRRRRRRRR and rolling the R's?

lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jamiekins51

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 am

LOL i wonder wat chung will say
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:49 pm

That...Gaara...was the meaning of life.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 am

Wow XD

That's.. innocentless Razz
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Yep. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:57 pm

hey gaara are u or himori lady lee?

im just asking
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Himimim-who? O_o

No Suspect

Don't ask questions Smile
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm

i THINK he meant Hitori...

even thou the M and the T are NO WHERE NEAR EACHOTHER...

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jamiekins51
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:38 pm

YES THEY ARE!
If your fingers are dislexic.
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 am

LOL I GOT A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

hey sis can we go to tha mall?can i borrow a few hundred bucks?can we do each others hair? I LIKE THIS OLDER SIBLING!!!!!!!!! >Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)   Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lee/Lady Lee(Approved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next