Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Soen Pact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The Soen Pact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Soen Pact - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The Soen Pact - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Soen Pact - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The Soen Pact - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 pm

"There are a few things you need to know about shadow chakra Malenko" -he said quitely- "First off it has the exact same weaknesses as regular chakra. That means the more of it you use the more tired you get and if you use it all youll die just like with normal chakra. You can use your normal chakra and then shadow but it will tire you out progressively so you shouldnt drag your fights out very long if you do that"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 pm

"hmm i shall keep that n mind"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:32 pm

-he nodded as he felt a strange presence enter the clan home vicinity- "Well well well, we have visitors" -he said in a icy tone- "Stay here with your brother I will handle them" -he then left the room walking toward the presence-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 pm

*he stood up and summoned his puppet "burial" and then put ryozaki on malenkos back*
"this is pathetic"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 pm

-he walked outside and came to stand before a large group of bandits- "My my there certainly are a lot of you arent there?" -he asked looking evilly at every one of them- "I count 32 well thats hardly fair, here i wont use my right arm is that fair?" -he asked tauningly, he then dispeared though and about 2 seconds later every bandit fell to the ground dead- "You cannot fight an invisible opponent who can be behind you at any given moment" -he said with an evil sneer-
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:50 am

*kyo was part of that group but he went undetected and popped up next to malenko and then drew his slicing at malenko and ryozaki from the back*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 am

malenko quickly made a hand sighn and used his wwind barrier to parry the blade then sent his puppet behind kyo to grab him*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 am

kyo quickly jumped behind burial and used earth grip,a hand about two feet in length shot ouy of the ground and captured burial squeezing so tight it couldnt move then kyo used the chakra residue to imbue his sword with a small destructive force able to cause a slight concussive blast to the area then swung his blade at malenko*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:59 am

malenko jumped back and summoned a wall of earth a little bit taller than him.the blade made contact with the wall and shattered it like it was nothing leaving behind a small concussive after shock causing everyone in the room to stumble including himself seeing as he was pretty close to the wall but recovered quickly*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 pm

-he shadowstepped behind kyo and slashed him in the back with his daggers trying to immobalize him-
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 am

*kyo simply side stepped to avoid his daggers then used rock style:transportation jutsu and dissappeaered into the ground and left*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 am

(left as in hes gone now im guessing?)

-he walked over to malenko- "Are you and your brother ok?" -he asked-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:26 am

"hmm..i guess i owe you his life and yes we are fine...i would like to stay here for a while.."
*he put his brother down and smashed the hand made of rock which was holding burial then put the puppet on his back*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:16 pm

"please I did not do anything except try and attack him from behind, and he got away"
-he said with a wave of his hand-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soen Pact   The Soen Pact - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soen Pact
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2