Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 pm

*he looked at her*
"yeah..."
*he sat down in the water*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Hmmm...
*she sat down also and stared at him from like ten feet away*
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 pm

(im an assassin im supposed to stalk)

-he got his laughter under control and lay down in the water with his head propped up against a rock-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm

(yeah but not me you loser)
*he just stared blankly*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:32 pm

-he pushed him toward kintara-

"Go spend time with her you loser, and ill stalk whoever I want"

-he thought back to certain pictures he had to blackmail raku, kintara, caim, lee, and ming-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:43 pm

*he blushed*
(that wasnt in the ppost but ok)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:44 pm

(oops oh well)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm

[OOC: Well it fit in nicely. XD And WHAT?! Lol.]

*she blushed and bit her lip, pulling her legs up to her chest and looking at her feet*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm

-he smirked evilly as he thought hed fan the flames a little, he then pushed raku ever so slightly and watched as he fell forward and they kissed, he then grabbed kione and shadow stepped to the next spring over and pulled a shuriken out of his shadow and cut a hole in the fence and watched the two love birds whispering to kione as he did- This is gonna be great"
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm

[OOC: O\\\O...omg...XD]

*She blushed even more and her eyes widened, but she kissed him anyway... x3*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:45 pm

*he was blushing like crazy but he was also mad at the fact that his brother oushed him nto this but he didnt stop*
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm

*she pulled away gently and looked at Raku giggling*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:26 am

*he was blushing and looked around for his brother*
"ugh..um..where the hell did he go and wheres kione?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 am

-he used the jutsu from the ramen bar and made raku think he was drunk-
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm

(dude how can you make someone think teyre drunk?)
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm

[[OOC:: OMG guess what?! I'm FINALLY allowed to get on the computer again! XD I hate it when my dad gets mad at me, so I'm not allowed on...it SUCKS...]]

*standing randomly next to Ryu behind a fence*

*whispering* "So...what are we doing?"

*confused*

O_O
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jamiekins51
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:21 pm

*stares blankly♥*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 am

-whispers silently- "I made raku kiss kintara by pushing him a little and now I'm simulating intoxication." XD

(ooc: By sending a wave of chakra into your head to really fuck you up)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:25 am

(so like now im supposed to act drunk?)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 am

(yes and kintara is right there with you and im so using it on her too XD)

-uses the same jutsu on kintara-
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:12 pm

[OOC: How does one become drunk? I mean...act drunk I guess... o_e]
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm

(basically you dont know what your doing you could do something while being drunk and not know what it is, you say stuff you dont mean to say and do stuff you dont mean to do)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 pm

(or you could be like me and ramble about random stuff and start falling over)
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:30 pm

[OOC: >< How would you know what you're like drunk, miister? Suspect *mutters something* Ahem...here goes.]

*insert demented laughing*
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 am

(eveerything got deleted so im soooooo sorry kin im not trying to avoid you and plz dont blame zyrag >< you know i love you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD   Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kione, Kintara, and...not a camel! XD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next