Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training in the land of shadow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

training in the land of shadow Empty
PostSubject: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:57 am

*he was nervous he keept feeling his darkest thoughts come to the surface and become a mixture of much thoughts sadnnes,anger,envy, so much emotion in one punch*
he thoug to himself " why cant i beat anyone'? he punched another hole through a worthles dummy and threw that one on another pile of them "why cant i ever be strong enough to beat anyone in a duel anymore?" another dummy charged up at him and he simplely back flip kicked it and went to the pile agian*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"your not alone" a voice in his head said " have us join make ourself permantte you make our bond last forever everyone while fear your preccense everyone will feel your fear and anger the way you do.."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
training in the land of shadow Left_bar_bleue500/500training in the land of shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
training in the land of shadow Left_bar_bleue500/500training in the land of shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:56 am

-he appeared behind lee and watched him train for a bit before finally making himself known- "Lee the reason you cannot defeat anyone right now is because they all can use ninjutsu and they know you cant. Your name has become known to everyone around lee and it has consequences, everyone knows you cannot perform ninjutsu...they use this weakness to their advantage. I however can give you the ability to use ninjutsu..for a price...that being inside of you....I want to take it out and destroy it...please its a menace to you and this world...as well as my village while you are in it...Let me take it out and destory it once and for all and I will give you the ability to use ninjutsu, genjutsu, whatever kind of jutsu you want..." -he said looking at lee seriously-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:54 pm

*the voice grew coulder inside his head " he simply fears us Lee he Knows that we can deafeat him let us become one let us destroy the threat so all will know or power we dont need anyone else*
_________________________________________________________________________________________

* "NOT EVEN RAYNE"!!!!!!!!!!!!! his thoughts of joiing became thoughts of the destructin of the suit *
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:00 pm

"DONT LISTEN TO IT LEE!!!, it is not of this world and it needs to be destroyed...please lee your the greatest taijutsu user in the world and no one can take that from you....that suit...is just a pale comparision to your real abilities you should get rid of it and I can both get rid of it and give you the ability to perform jutsu....please lee...for everyones sake....for raynes sake....get rid of it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:07 pm

"you dont need her Lee u have us we can make u stonger than all of the kages power combined we can give u powers unlike those of the fool ryuko we can kill him we onlt wish to serve u"

NO!!!!!!!!*HE bagen scrathing his black suit off*

we wont let u destrot us master * the suit wrapped lee up in black symboite as captured lee inside it
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:10 pm

-he shadowstepped behind lee with two water clones and perform a few handseals as he did a high piched sound wave rang through the area and his two clones helped lee out of that monstrosity-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:11 pm

( actually i have to fight the darkness in the sit while im wrapped up and the suit keeps growing back so ima gonna need you to play as a evil rock lee instead so yeah.............. )

"where am i?" he stared as he was surronded by darkness
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:19 pm

(so basically im gonna have to kick your evil sides ass to finish this?)

-he lookd at the dark lee and had every jutsu he had ready to use-

(right as i had thought up some cool new fire jutsu to make too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:21 pm

( no im asking u to be the evil lee....lol)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 pm

(>< so wait whats happening in detail? are you about to fight yourself as an evil version? or what?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:28 pm

( yeah and im asking u to be the evil lee )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:34 pm

(...um ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

( yeah and u can only use tai jutsu and suff and u look like this.......)

http://api.ning.com/files/Ka2f9Ce7ZVh4fnNfwrisAWz6hZMQdNHZaituls3Mo1o_/rock_lee3.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:46 pm

(yeah yeah yeah basically im you only im wearing block not green)
-he stood looking at himself evilly-
"Come on lee you don't need them! We can rule this world and no kage could possibly touch you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 am

*he charged at the evil Lee hitting him with a roundhouse kcik to the face*
i will never be you
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 am

-he ducked under the kick and performed the leaf whirlwind sending lee to the round after the two kicks had been performed-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 am

* he got up swirling his legs and got up in a defensvre postion and he charged at the evill lee and then dissapeared suddenly*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 am

-he jumped high into the air and dropped his weights to the ground and disappeared as well-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 am

* he would throw his weights at the evil lee knocking him down*
now to finish you
* he charged his first 2 gates open already and the third was opened at the very moment the evil lee got up and as Lee's Hair began to Spike up with Eyes that ere pearl white and skin red as a beat*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 am

(that came from fifth gate but whatev)
-he got and opened his gates as well and charged lee at full speed attempting to hit him with every thing he had-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 am

* as soon as he opened the fourth gate he was surronded by green chakura that pushed the evil lee back"*
(by tha way bellow tha line is a flash back )
__________________________________________________________________________________________

gai looked up at lee after he pushed him out of his 5 gates " very good lee this move can be used offensovely and as used to defen yourself from thos who try to intrupt your concentration" Lee smiled " I DID SENSAI I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!" gai smiled back at him alright lee lets go get some ramen now on me " Gai did a good guy pose and lee mimiced "FIRST ONE THERES A ROTTEN EGG!!!!!!!!!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
( it goes back to presnt time now )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 am

(alright but hey stay on for a bit while i make pm i want your opinion)
-he flew back and opened his fourth and fifth gates and charged lee again-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:34 am

*he opened his fivth and finally gate and charged at the evil lee*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:44 am

-they met in the middle and evil lee punched lee in the stomach and began to shoot back and forth hitting wherever possible, he kept doing this even though he kept taking hits as well-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:09 pm

*he kicked the evil lee behind his back on his solar pexes tepiraly stunning him and used the oppurtunity to wrap his armbandages around him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training in the land of shadow   training in the land of shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training in the land of shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next