Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

testing my power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

testing my power Empty
PostSubject: testing my power   testing my power I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 am

* he was 5,00 feet in the air and falling he charged up his chakura nd screamed " NINJA ART GRAND FLAME JUTSU" and sent alot of fireballs to the oasis eveaporeting the water *

Last edited by Itachi on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz ryuko is mean)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

testing my power Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing my power   testing my power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Neko trudged through the water, heading back to the Kazekage mansion when she realized that a blast sent the water evaporating. She looked up and noticed Itachi standing there. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
testing my power Left_bar_bleue500/500testing my power Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
testing my power Left_bar_bleue500/500testing my power Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

testing my power Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing my power   testing my power I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 pm

(LEE?! i did not accept that chidori and I even specifically told you that you could NOT use it, did i not?)
Back to top Go down

testing my power Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing my power   testing my power I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:10 am

( my BAD dude i posted this BEFORe u accepted cuz i though u would ill change the post so i use the fireball thing instead )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

testing my power Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing my power   testing my power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

testing my power
Page 1 of 1