Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkingggggggggg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 pm

"you know your talking to the shinikage right?"
-he asked with a slight smirk as he prepared a few fire jutsu-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:24 pm

Chuckles.

"Alright, that doesn't mean anything. My father used to be Mizukage and he couldn't lay a hand on me."
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

"but I am not your father, lets see what you got"
-he said as he fired a grand fireball jutsu at her-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Laughs as she jumps up into a tree. She makes a couple hand signs and creates a dozen clones. They are all standing in trees, creating a circle around the Shinikage. All 13 Kani's are smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 pm

-he smirked as he used the mythical pheonix flower jutsu shooting multiple fireballs at all of the clones as he made a few handseals and a few exploding fire clones. he then ran back quickly keeping the clones there-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 pm

Kani laughed and jumped higher into the tree. She drew a kunai and made a cut across the palm of her hand. She turned it over and let a couple drops of blood fall.

She jumped and flipped down until she was until a tree branch above Ryuk. She made another series of hand signs.

"Scarlet manipulation jutsu!"

All the blood she let fall multiplied and surrounded Ryuk. It wrapped it's way up his body and around his neck. She then balled her hands into fists and the blood started to slowly and painfully tighten around Ryuk's body. (it feels like he's being stabbed with kunai from every single point on his body.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:44 pm

(um im running in the other direction youll have to catch up to him first...)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

(it still works. ur move Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm

-he performed the hellfire whirlwind ability and dried the blood around him, he then shattered the dried blood off him by shooting a bit of chakra out of him. he then looked at her used the hell fire serpent making the large snake follow her-

Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog, Boar
- Effect: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent fromm continueing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force

Katon • Gouka Dakatsu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hell Fire Serpent Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger, DOg
- Effect: A skill which is known as one of the most diffucult fire based ninjutsu to learn. The user releases forth a flame from their mouth, as it materializes into a veyr large snake type shape. The snake has a three foot diamater and is twenty feet long, and rushes at the opponent. The key danger factor of this jutsu is that, the user can change the direction of the attack at their discretion essentially making it a homing type jutsu
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Is staring at the snake as it climbs up the tree and shivers.

spits "I hate snakes."

Jumps across to another tree and sits there.

What now, what now...

Pulls her giant sword off her back and jumps down to face Ryuk. Starts swinging the sword at him and cuts him a bunch of times.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 pm

-he took the blows bleeding heavily as he shot back and had his clones ambush her from behind, but as they got close they detonated exploding violenty, he then used the the mist waltz jutsu and made an extremely flamable mist around her as the last clone detonated making the explosion even bigger-

(lol ryu likes big boom)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 pm

The explotions knock her sword out of her hands but as soon as the explotions stop she rushed over and picks it up. She grabs a kunai out off her pocket and throws it at the snake's head.

"One down, one more to go."

Spins around and throws the kunai, along with several others, striaght at Ryuk. She does some hand signs.

"Water weapon tornado jutsu!"

A tornado of water appears and sucks the kunai up within it and then caught Ryuk up within it. The kunai stab him while the tornado, well, it's a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 pm

-he made a shadow dome inside of the tornado and used it to protect himself as well as heal any wounds he had already sustainted. when the tornado was over he shot out of the dome already performing handseals and firing a pillar of fire at kani, he then used the Flame burst sphere jutsu and through it right at the pillar adding even more damage to the effect.

Katon • Hibashira no Jutsu [Fire Release • Pillar of Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Focus, Burst, and Materialize
- Handseals: Dog, Dragon, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers their chakra through the ground, aiming it towards their opponent. If used upon a stationary opponent this jutsu can very easily be used. Shooting up a powerful pillar of flame from the ground which surrounds the opponent. The opponent in side is burned mercilessly during the time they are within it. This jutsu is a self-sustaining jutsu, so even if the attack does not hit it can be used as a tool to throw your opponent at for damage (last until disrupted)

Katon • Kaen Heki Gan no Jutsu [Fire Release • Flame Burst Sphere]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Orb, and Burst
- Handseals: Rat, Dragon, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which a large ball of flames is created within the air in an orb like shape. Condensed together and enfused with a great deal of chakra. When the ball slams down against the ground, it creates a widespread blast of flames. Can cause 2nd degree burns
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Cringes as she feels like she's being burned a bit. (lets just say the fire stops now) She sinks to her knees and smiles. She lifts her cut hand and stares at it.

"Maybe that wasn't a good idea...should of known I'd lose quite a bit of blood."

Curses.

"Probably'll have to go to the-"

Shivers and stands up.

"Let's give this another shot."

Grabs her sword and starts swinging at him over and over and over and over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

-uses his fire burst skill and designates a spot right behind kani as he then uses his hellfire whirlwind skill to send her back to the designated spot as she swung her sword. he then had a burst of fire shoot out from the spot as she stepped on it-

Katon • Ho Heki No Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Burst]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Tiger, Dragon
- Effect: A skill in which the user generally charges their fire chakra into the ground. Waiting for the oppurtune moment, to activate the jutsu when the opponent is either near the designated spot, or on the designated spot. The chakra within the ground activates, as it releases a powerful burst of flame from the ground which can send the opponent flying upwards

Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [Fire Release • Hellfire Whirlwind Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Spin, and Focus
- Handseals: Tiger, Dog, Boar
- Effect: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent fromm continueing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Laughs instead of screams as she stepped on the fire.

"This is the best fight I've ever had," she said between clentched teeth.

She stares at her sword and then at the blood around her.

"I really do think I'll have to go...but I'll drug myself before so it won't be as bad..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

-he charged forward and hit her with a rasengan sending her flying back as he drew his shadow flame daggers and shadow stepped and allowed her to fall onto them on her ribs he then brought his face within inches from hers-
"How does this feel? is it fun?"
-he said smirking evill-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Is half smiling half grimincing.

"This is the best fun I've had in years. Now let me end this."

Stabs her sword somewhat into his chest and then does a series of complex hand signs, focusing her consentration very hard.

"Scarlet weapon tornado!"

The blood turns into a tornado alone with the water and the sword gets misxed up in there too. The blood stings him and the sword stabs in a all that stuff happens. She then lets the jutsu's go and kicks him away from her before lying there, panting. She closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:42 pm

-he performed the shadow dome jutsu and healed his wounds instantly-
"Stop, im done you win."
(never said youd win by knock out)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:45 pm

(sweet!)

Smiles and laughs a little but the rolls over and coughs up a bit of blood. Opens her eyes and stares at it.

"Damnit."

She pushes herself up and sways a bit before grabbing onto a tree.

"I need to go home to take some pills before I drag myself to-"

Several tremors rocked her body.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:47 pm

-he dashed toward her and picked her up and immediately summoned ragnarok-
"to her home ragnarok!"
-he yelled as the dragon lord flew as fast as he could to her home-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkingggggggggg   Walkingggggggggg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkingggggggggg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Mist Village :: Rain Forest-