Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 Empty
PostSubject: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Neko

training area

waiting

Kani

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:33 pm

Poofs in and smiles.

"I'm glad I'll have the chance to finish our fight."

Takes out a bunch of kunai.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:34 pm

"Very good, then!" She nodded, happy with making Kani happy. "Let's begin!"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Throws the kunai and then does hand signs.

"Water weapons tornado jutsu!"

A tornado of water appears and sucks up the kunai on the ground. It heads straight towards Neko.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 am

ooc: I know this looks like a long post but most of it is just recuperating from that awesome attack of yours X3 I'm glad you came on! Razz

"Mya!" She cried in panic but made three clones appear in front of her. The tornado hit her full blast but the clones took some of the damage. She was sent flying to the other end of the arena, landed with her feet against the wall, and jumped head first towards Kani.

She pulled out two kunai and threw them right in front of Kani. Once she reached them she did a flip and landed on them on her feet. She smiled (she was now right in front of Kani) and jumped back 10 feet. The kunai's exploded and sent smoke around Kani so she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:42 am

(i can now get internet at home! whoooo! although i hav to use this cord so i cant go on all the time, but ill be able to go on more!)

Smiles, glad that Neko is putting up a good fight. Looks around but all she can see is mist.

"This is going to be a good fight, I can tell!"

She shuts up and the arena is silent except for a slight dripping sound.

"I may not be able to see you, but I can hear you!"

Grabs her sword and runs in Neko's direction, swinging her sword around.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Neko stands still. Kani gets very close to where she is but not close enough to hit her with the sword. When Kani takes her next steps bombs explode from under her feet. (the kind of bombs that HURT)

ooc: YOU HAVE INTERNET NOW??! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! cheers THAT'S GREAT! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! NOW THINGS WILL GET REALLY REALLY REALLY FUUUN!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Takes a couple steps back, coughing.

"N-nice."

Smiles and does some hand signs.

"Water tidal jutsu!"

A tidal wave appears and crashes over Neko.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Neko had done a hand seal when Kani formed the giant wave and when it crashed down on her, she had 'poofed' into the ground. A few seconds later she popped up from underneath Kani and punched her in the jaw into the air. Then she pushed off of Kani (kicking her in the process) and flew back about 8 feet.

They were now both in the air.

ooc: i'm pretty sure a hand seal is when you form only one hand sign. Like when Deidara explodes things by saying 'ketsu' with only the one hand sign.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm

(s'all good, s'all good)

Lands back down and rubs her jaw.

"You're stronger than last time."

Takes out her sword and starts swinging it around.

"Skip my turn, you go."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:30 pm

She smiled at Kani's compliment. "And you're more in control then last time." Then she stood right in front of Kani dodging the swings she was throwing and jumping back each time. "Stronger is better. Better is good.." She threw a kunai at the edge of Kani's pant end, pinning her to the ground by one leg.

ooc: Kani'd probably fall over too, because she was running forward and something catching you from underneath makes you trip. But I'm not going to decide for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

(wasn't running-gtg in 5)

Drops onto one knee and smiles.

"Thank you, I've tried to regain self control."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 pm

ooc: sorry, you said 'swinging sword around' and all I pictured was running so I fagigiled-up. MY BAD!

She stood in front of her and stared down. "Well, it's worked, but are we going to continue or are you done, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:03 am

Smiles.

"I still have a few tricks.

Yankes the kunai out and poofes a couple meters back. Makes two clones. All three of them throw kunai in a circle around Neko.

"one two three..." they all chant. "BOOM!"

All the kunai's have bombs on them and they expode. Then all three Kani's charge at Neko with kunais and hit her with them. the clones poof and its just neko and kani now.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:08 pm

ooc:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neko fell to her knees and coughed out some blood in front of her. Then she looked up at Kani with the most cracked-upped-freaky-fucked-uppiest smile you would of ever seen, her eyes glazed yellow.

"You're really testing my strength, aren't you?" Then she stood up wobbely and pulled out one kunai. She pulled out another smoke bomb and tossed it on the ground. It exploded and laughing gass was sent all around Kani. Neko's smile faded and she did a hand seal. About twenty Neko's appeared all around Kani, each one with a kunai in their mouth. Then they all turned into cats, with the kunai still in their mouth, and ran at Kani, slicing her ankles as they ran by. Then they turned around and ran at her again, this time stabbing her all over with the kunais and clinging to her while scraching and biting.

Kani was now covered in cat's that were ripping her apart.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:21 pm

(laughing gas doesn't work, because Kani has lost the ability to laugh so it comes out coughing)

Is coughing as she curls in on her self as the cats attack her.

Damn, this is really bad. The pain I can-

Bites down on her lip to keep from screaming.

-tolerate...it's not as bad as what Ichiyashago did to me but it's close. The problem is that I'm running out of chakra...I need to get rid of these clones and allow time for my chakra to replenish.

Goes to reach for her sword but a cat attacks her.

I guess that I'll give the last of my usable chakra to the use of this last jutsu.

"Scarlet manipulation..."

*you know what happens*

After that happened Kani slowly stands up and gives one last grim smile.

"Nice fight."

She falls over and is on the brink of conciousness and unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Neko (really fucked up) had fainted from the bloody attack. But even in her subconciousness she kept herself up. Her unconcious body timed it presicly so that right when Kani hit the ground, she did to.

Right before she fell, she smiled.
"Happiness. I made her.. happy? And now I know.. the extent of m-" The last thought before she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Gaara had been in the Shadow village, and just happened to be traveling by the training area. He recognized the voices, so he went into the training area quickly. It was exactly what he thought, except.. a little more gruesome.

"Kani?" He was standing close to her, looking down at her wounded body. He knelt beside her, putting his hand to her neck and checking her pulse. She was still alive, but most likely close to unconciousness. He stood, looking to the other side of the arena, seeing lots of blood. He went to the other side, seeing Neko and doing the same thing as he had done with Kani.

"Neko..?" He knew exactly what happened, not even thinking of the obvious since they were in a training area. They had basically killed eachother fighting.

"Damn it.." Lifting Neko from the ground carefully, he traveled back over to where Kani was and put her down. "You two.. always trying to kill eachother.. why do you insist on doing so?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Inside her mind her 'Inner Neko' was trying to wake her up, repeatedly telling her that Gaara was talking to her.

But her physicle state was too much and she didn't wake up.

ooc: poor Gaara, he's reverted to talking to himself. lol X3
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Gaara...damn...shouldn't see...why do we...

Is really trying to push herself over to the side of conciousness but doesn't succeed.

Need...wake up...Gaara...
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:13 pm

He gave a small sigh of hopelessness. "Not everything changes through four years.."

Deciding to scold them later, he lifted them both softly with sand so he could take him to the nearest hospital(so that he could scold living bodies, obviously).
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:42 pm

ooc: r u going to make a new thread??? lol scolding is fuuuuun
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:59 pm

((ooc: I will...... when I don't have only three minutes left on the computer >_<))
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 pm

ooc: k >^.^<
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 pm

ooc: yes! take us to a hospital! I want kani to freak out!! and scolding is fun too...LOL she's gonna go crazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3   Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko vs Kani thank-you-very-much! x3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next