Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confrontation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Zeph walked down the dark path back to Mizu. He slowed his stride as he heard something rustle around him. "Show yourself." he said into the nothingness as he turned.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Confrontation Left_bar_bleue500/500Confrontation Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:22 pm

-he walked out of the trees with his mask covering his face-
"Hello"
-he said with a stoic voice-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm

(Whats up with u and 'stoic' with him? XD (I read u and Raku's topic))

"Who are you and whats with the mask?" He asked in his rough 'greeting' voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:31 pm

(i dont know ive read that alot and it got stuck in my head)

"My name is Asuran, The mask is so no one can see my face of course. As you know being a ninja you can trust many people.. I only show my face to those who have become my cloest friends"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

(lol)

"True..." He replied his own mask on, only revealing his eyes and part of his hair. "So tell me... Why were you following me. Or did you just happen here by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:39 pm

"Just looking for some entertainment"
-he said-
"You want to volunteer?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 am

Zeph looked into the mask for a short time. "I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 am

"very well then"
-he said as he drew his monkotsu blade and swung it at the ninja just before it would hit though he dissolved it into the iron sand it was made of as more of came out of his gourd-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Zeph popped his sword out of its sheath just enough to defend, but then saw there was no need. "Heh, entertaining all right..." He gathered water from the moist air around them and pretty soon after they were standing in an oversized puddle. He also created a mist around them and shrouded his presence.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:19 pm

( jutsus used

Magnetism Release • Flying Needles Force [Magunton • Buku Senbon Chikara]
- Handseals: Boar, Rooster, Dragon, Dog, Monkey
- Effect: A skill with a poweful force over magnetism. This skill bringing forth bits and pieces of iron and other metals from the ground, creating needles. These needles are then launched towards the opponent with a negative polarity. They will be attracted to the specific metal forehead protectors, shuriken, and kunai are made of. This jutsu will track down any shinobi with these articles upon their body except for the user

Magnetism Release • Ground Polarity [Magunton • Daichi Kyokusei]
- Handseals: Dog, Monkey, Rooster
- Effect: A skill that is a very tricky one to use, one must gather their chakra within the ground creating a negative polarity and also placing a negative polarity within their own feet. When the opponent steps onto the ground, they become stuck because of the magnetic force. While the user freely floats above the ground. Opponent cannot move from that spot for two turns

Magnetism Release • Static Force [Magunton • Seiteki Chikara No Jutsu]
- Handseals: Rooster, Dragon, Monkey
- Effect: A skill in where the user creates a static force within their hands, this force can either be used negatively to draw in metallic objects to them that are far away, or be used positively to repel objects away

and

Kaneton • Hitei Mushou [Metal Release • Flying Nail Mist Pierce]
- Handseals: Ox, Dragon, Serpent, Ox
- Effects: Spewing forth a combination of mist and metal from the mouth, it sends a wide variety of flying projectiles towards the opponent. These small metal nails flying fast enough to pierce into wood and able to fully emerse themselves into an opponents body.)

-he immiadtely activated his Flying needles force jutsu and had them lead him to where the man was. As he found the man trying to hide in the mist he activated his Ground polarity jutsu and put the negative polarity in the ground below the man. He then put the same polarity into his feet allowing him to float low in the air. At this point he immediately activate his Static force and put a negative charge into his fist allowing all of the iron sand that was in the air from dissolving his sword to wrap around it making an iron fist. He then sammed the man in the face with the fist and used his Flying Nail Mist Pierce at him as well-

(i love this jutsu type)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:48 pm

(magnetism is also part of electric but doesn't include you metal jutsus)

Zeph was already in his stance when he was immobilized and 'felt' the boy coming. He bent backwards as the fist came for his face, dodging it by millimeters. Then he quickly drew his sword across his body, cutting just between the boys 'floater' ribs. (yes I know It would have hit your back just giving an area for reference.) There wasn't much he could do about the projectiles, most created long scratches, but some pierced into him. After that was finished he spun water spikes, lunging up from the water attempting to stab at the boy from different angles.

Silent Killing Method
The Demon of the Mist, Zabuza Momochi was famous for has now been learned by the rest of the Mist Ninja.This technique allows the user to feel out their opponent without the use of their eyes, with incredible accuracy.The user is so silent that they can take down three squads of ninjas without any sounds being made.The user is very hard to find this This is one of the Mists most deadly Taijutsu Stances.

Silent Strike
While using the Silent Killing Method, the user silently strikes the opponent with a sword. Usually hitting them in the back. The user then disappears as though they were never there.

Waterfang Projectile [Suigadan]
The user sends his chakra into a nearby body of water and from it makes spikes of water that spin and can pierce an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:52 pm

-he pushed his feet down toward the ground shooting him over the intial rib strike but as he landed his felt a few slashes across his back, he then however swun the hilt of his sword backhanded going up zyrags back but called the iron sand in the air back to reform the swornd so it would completely slice him striaght up the back-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:20 pm

(Zeph...)

Zeph felt the boy jump and had his reflection rise behind him as he landed. The clone would look just like the real Zeph in the haze. He almost smirked as he felt the clone burst into water as it was hit. "Gotcha." He thought. The boy would now feel restraints in his hands and feet. Quickly Zeph flooded the area leaving the boy lost in the torrent.

Water Chains Technique [Suikusari no Jutsu]
Creates chains made of water and binds an enemies ankles and wrists. The strength and power of these chains depends on how skilled the user is with ninjutsu. The enemy can still perform seals if his arms are strong enough to move.

Water Reflection Clone Technique [Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu]
A Jutsu that makes the user's reflection in the water able to step out and attack on its own. This type of Water Clone is just as powerful as the user is though the clone is unable to use any form of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. A single hit destroys this clone.

Bakusui Shoha
(Exploding Water Shockwave)
One can literally create water out of nothing. Kisame was able to cover a significant portion of desert while engaging Gai and his subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Kaneton • Hari Jizo [Metal Release • Spiked Jizo]
- Handseals: None
- Effect: A techniqhe where the user gathers metal elemental chakra through their hair, causing it to increase in length and become very spikey. With this, the opponent encounters a thick array of metallic hair needles that act as a protective coating

Kaneton Release • Hagane Buki [Metal Release • Steel Weapons]
- Handseals: Ox
- Effect: A skill where the user can gather metal chakra into their weaponry allowing a form change within their weaponry. That weapon cannot exceed its original area but can be changed to any other type of design or make.

Kaneton • Release Hagane Dama [Metal Release • Steel Bullet]
- Handseals: Ox, Ram
- Effect: A skill where the user can create pellets of steel within their hands, being able to fire them off towards their opponent and having them fly at relatively high speeds

Magnetism Release • Magnet Dance Chaos [Magunton • Magun Mai Kaosu]
- Handseals: Rooster, Dog, Monkey, Dog
- Effect: A skill where carefully placed spots of magnetic power are placed onto the battlefield, at various places and altitudes. One metal item left at each spot, to be used when the jutsu is released. When releasing this jutsu, the projectiles quickly fly towards the other spots, flying around erratically and at high speeds.

Kaneton Release • Kagane Yari [Metal Release • Steel Spear]
- Handseals: Dog, Boar, Ox
- Effect: A skill where the user creates a spear that is five feet long and having a three inch thickness. The tip, is known as an ultimate offense tip which is capable of piercing all types of armors and nearly all types of ninjutsu barriers. With such a spear, it makes a great tool in battle

-he immediately used the steel jizo and disrupted the water flow the chains had to use the take form. He then immediately used the steel weapons jutsu and transformed his sword into a sickle in chain. At that moment he he imbued the sickle and chain the a positive polarity and threw it toward the man and had it stick too him, he then pulled the boy toward him and shooting him up. As he pumped some chakra into his lungs so he could hold his breathe in longer he tied the boy with the chain and kicked him down toward the still active negative polarity field so he would be stuck underwater. He then swam up quickly and shot multiple steel bullets at the man from the surface and then used the magnet dance chaos and steel spear to put multiple steel spears pointing at many different spots in the water. He also had clouds of iron sand above every spot that wasnt covered by the spear.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 am

((thats my jutsu XD and Zeph is 17, not a boy...

Underwater Breathing Technique [Suichuu Ikidzukai no Jutsu]
A basic jutsu whereby one uses chakra to force a large amount of air into the lungs. After which, the user then holds his or her breath and uses chakra to artificially recycle the air in their lungs to make the most of it. The end regovita is that the user is able to hold his or her breath for up to five minutes longer.

Tornado of Water [Mizu no Tatsumaki]
A technique in which the user summons up a large spiraling vortex around him or herself. It can be used as both a defensive and offensive tool. Good at blocking long range attacks and fire jutsu.

Frozen Water Shield Technique [Touketsu Mizu Tate no Jutsu]
A shield of water is formed around the user that freezes partially when struck. The shield lasts for 4 posts, and after its initial creation the user can manipulate the water. This allows for water spikes, tentacles, hands and the like to come out. Any attacking appendage freezes momentarily before striking, increasing the amount of potential damage dealt. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable, stronger techniques can get through it but it is a good defense against simple and intermediate taijutsu attacks

Water Element: Water Shark Blast Technique [Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu]
A powerful attack that requires its target to be on or near the water, this technique creates a large shark comprised of water that can be used to attack in one of two ways. Primarily, the shark is sent towards the opponent at a charge, attempting to strike the opponent with extreme bashing force as well as trying to rend him with its teeth. The second, more devious use involves the shark attempting to swallow the opponent. In this case, the shark is hidden under the water until it attacks. If it manages to swallow an opponent, he is trapped within a sphere of water for 2 posts as the shark itself dissolves. After an attack, successful or not, it vanishes.))

Zeph was surprised but not worried, he used chakra to recycle the air in his lungs. He combined his Tornado and Frozen Sheild jutsus making the shield spin and break the chain. The secondary effect was to create a large whirlpool all the way to the bottom. But before that could happen he sent a water shark to swallow the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 am

Kaneton Release • Haganeryuu Rendan [Metal Release • Steel Dragon Barrage]
- Handseals: Ox, Dog, Hare, Boar
- Effect: A skill where the user, can have a large, long, and slender steel dragon emerge from the ground. This large incarnation of metal has a bunshin type capacity to think, and weights approximately 3000 lbs. Each hit by this dragon, does 10% of its weight in damage. However, this dragon only stays around for three posts

-he immediately pulled the iron sand back from the destroyed chain and he reformed it into its original sword form. He then made a steel dragon and watched as it destroyed the water shark and shot down into the water toward the man with a weight of 3000 lbs making it almost impossible to dodge in the water, he also kept the jutsu that was holding the spears up and the iron sand pockets above ever spot where a spear wasnt covering it-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Zeph looked up at the falling dragon. With the agility of a cat, he dove back into the spinning water and disappeared. He reappeared using a combination of Haze and Water clones. The water clones took turns firing water blasts making him seem faster than he really is, (one each = 3 clones) while he himself tried to distract the boy with poison mist.

Water Clone Skill [Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu]
A skill which creates clones composed of water. The water clones are significantly weaker than the user but are still capable of inflicting damage on the opponent. A clone will have one fourth of the user's hp and stats, but no chakra.

Mist Clone Skill [Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu]
A technique that creates false clones of the user. The clones are used as a diversion while the user attacks. The clones are incapable of attacking, but any attacks made on them pass right through.

Water Instantaneous Body Skill [Mizu Shunshin no Jutsu]
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another through puddles of water

Poison Mist [Doku Kiri]
The user spews forth a giant cloud of poisonous mist from his or her mouth that blankets an area of a 30 ft radius in a dark green mist. This mist is comprised of a weak poison that irritates the opponents’ throat and lungs causing them to go into long and painful coughing fits.

Water Element: Water Cannon Technique [Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu]
A skill that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to push down to cause physical damage. The user can spit three such beams consecutively, or fire them off one per post. After three posts, if any of the shots remain unfired, they are lost.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:22 pm

(wait im confused you know you were stuck where you were right? you were still in the negative polarity meaning you couldnt move...also i dont understand what you meant in the paranthesis)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:54 am

(It said two turns, read the end, this is my fourth post after.

Water Element: Water Cannon Technique [Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu]
A skill that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to push down to cause physical damage. The user can spit three such beams consecutively, or fire them off one per post. After three posts, if any of the shots remain unfired, they are lost.

3 clones they all fire one beam each, but not simultaneously.)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 am

-he knew the boy had to be somewhere on the surface to use poisons mist so he released the jutsu holding the steel spears in the air and sent them flying everywhere attempting to skewer the young man alive-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 pm

One spear sheared through part of his leg and another just grazed his arm, but he dared not utter a sound. Neither was serious, at the moment, though his leg could easily become infected. He variated water restraint to put on his leg as a suppressant. He made three more water clones, for the old ones were destroyed and released the haze clones on contact with the sand spears. making it seem as if he were incompacitated. He let himself slip under the water slowly and silently.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:13 pm

-he used the needle force jutsu again and watched them shoot into the water toward the man, he then made another steel spear and threw it down the same path the needles went, knowing they were following the man. he then had the iron sand form around his body like armor and made sure he was ready to take an attack if necassary-
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:58 pm

He resupplied chakra to his spinning shield, and then shot himself toward the surface. The spear glanced off the shield and was redirected to the bottom. As he passed the boy he held his sword out cutting through the armor and across his back from sheer velocity. After the attack the disruption on the water would pull the boy down with the rest of the armor weighing him down. Zeph, being on top of the new water was launched into the air.

Srry I had like 5 mins. to post

Last edited by Zyrag on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 pm

(dude spears are flying everwhere and going to places where other spears were youd be getting hit by like 25 spears by now)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:22 pm

(well if you notice I would have just skimmed v.v)

-Amendment-

Several more spears bounced off his shield, but some made it through giving him various cuts and bruises as he shot himself toward the surface. As he passed the boy he held his sword out cutting through the armor and across his back from sheer velocity. After the attack the disruption on the water would pull the boy down with the rest of the armor weighing him down. Zeph, being on top of the new water was launched into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrontation   Confrontation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Mist Village :: Rain Forest-
Jump to: