Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? Empty
PostSubject: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:53 pm

*he walked out onto the frozen lake with snowflakes blowing all around him.he thought to himself tis is really one of the most beautiful things in the world.....i would never want this place to be covered in red...ever*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 pm

Nuada was behind him at the moment, a mist ninja's neck in his grasp. He lifted him up and drew his sword. "I'll give you one last chance to tell me where the money is, Henkaro." The ninja spat on him and refused. "Huh. Well, I gave you a chance." He then impaled him with his sword and threw him down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:54 pm

Ichi took the impale, and then said to Nuada emotionlessly, "why are you killing him... it looks like for no reason... is that ur reason?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Nuada huffed. "Well, you see, kid; This mongrel of a human stole my money, and thought he could get away with it. Seeing as he was an old friend, I gave him a few days to couch it up. Today, I was feeling angry and hunted him down once and for all. As they were talking the ninja ran away towards the giant glacier. Nuada looked at him and threw Ichiyashago to the ice and chased after him. "You'll never get your money!" The ninja cried out. Nuada then threw an enchanted kunai at him, which then transformed into a dozen and punctured his back, a bloodfest now seeping onto the ice. "Thought you could get away, old friend?" Nuada laughed. He then stabbed his sword into him to finish the job. He looked at Ichi and pointed at him. "Get in my way again, kid..... and you're next." He then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Appears in Nuada's face out of nowhere and then says, "do you think I would really let myself get impaled?" the Ichi that impaled poofed and was actually a clone, then Ichi continued, "What is your name, I want to fight you sometime, even though I am only a genin..."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Nuada laughed at him as if he were diseased with a plague. "Kid, do you know who I am? I'm a royal prince of the Elven Kingdom." He then retrieved his enchanted kunai from the corpse and transformed it into a marble. "Well, since you asked, I'll accept your challenge. I hope you're ready to feel pain, kiddo." He walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 pm

"I dont give a rat's ass about who you are... I just want the fight... Meet me at the Forest of Death... and we will see who would be ready for pain, now I am on my way..." after saying that, Ichi made some handsigns, then grew some wings out of back and used the wings to fly to the forest of death. Ichi announced one last thing before he got out of hearing range and that was, "Good luck, you will need it."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 pm

*raku looked at nuada very unpleased*
"YOU ROGUE NINJA....YOU COME HERE TO MY MOST SACRED PLACE AND DEFILE IT WTH THE BLOOD OF MY NINJA...YOU WILL PAY DEARLY...."
*he used a hidden mist technique and used some shadow chakra to make it black and made 7 water clones then shadowstepped behind nuada and sweeped his feet from under him with a low kick then slammed him into the cold water*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? Left_bar_bleue500/500every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? Left_bar_bleue500/500every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:24 pm

(OMG RAKUS YOUR ACTUALLY USING YOUR SHADOW JUTSU!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Uses the sands of time jutsu and then swipes the guys money and then gives the money to Nuada and then Nuada doesn't kill the person.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:37 am

*he looked at the blood on the ice*
"there is no jutsu for this...only retribution....you dont know who i am do you boy?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

(The sands of time jutsu can go back and forward in time)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

and I dont know who u r"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am

*he held out a hand*
"raku yamato...the mizukage"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:31 pm

"The names Ichiyashago..." gives Raku his hand and shakes "A rogue genin trying to join the shadow village, but call me Ichi"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:22 pm

"glad to meet you ichi....you know my brother is the shinikage"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:27 am

"Wow, your brother is Ryum,thats cool"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:10 pm

"mmhmm"
*he looked around for abit*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Nuada lay there, a back more sore than 1969, a nose bleeding more than 1822, and a face so dumbfounded, he didn't bother sitting up. "Think I'll just lay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?   every snowflake is supposed to be unique right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

every snowflake is supposed to be unique right?
Page 1 of 1