Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

status report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

status report Empty
PostSubject: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:59 pm

*he was in the hogake's office*
lord hogake i found some information u might find usefull
Back to top Go down

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:00 pm

( i KNOW hitori hasnt been on in a while but this is for when she comes back )
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:02 pm

((OOC: Umm oki than...))
Hitori looks up from the work that she was working on. "Yes..."
((BTW sorry about that.))
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:44 am

"i succesful recicived intell on the village hidden in the sound you might want to hear about" he sighned as he aight his breatg " theres a secret entrance to the sound vilage throught the rice fields that surrond it there is a small shack with inside is a tuneel leading straight inside the village"
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 am

Hitori found this information very interesting. "Hmm..." She thought about sending a ninja to investigate further more, but decided that it was too dangerous. "Thank you Rock Lee. Now I have one thing to ask you..." She paused for a moment. "Please don't ever go back there agaon. It is far too dangerous for you to be there."
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 am

" yes mam " he said with a salute as he decided to ask " hogake mam i would request that i lead this mission agianst the sound"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:16 pm

( sounds interesting... [lol] )

Last edited by Ichiyashago on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:43 am

( ichi....... -_-...........u killed the post dude just slaughtered it )
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:41 pm

(... -_- )
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 am

( thsi time u killed a post and not a entire site like with the DN site you and grace keep making out on like 50 diffrent threads dude yumiko,and ryuzki dont log on much anymore beacausse of it )
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:33 pm

(ooooh... I see now... I'm sorry... that was my stupid ass cousin, name kevin... he hacked onto my DN profile, changed the password, and now I can't even get on or make a new character... shit...)
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 am

( just make a new yahoo account and make a new DN account
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 pm

((Rock Lee who made you the one to decide why people aren't logging on much. The reason I'm not online much on any of the sites is because I have a life. I don't sit here replying to everyone while my friends or my boyfriend is here. Also I have no problem with people making out on MY site. Instead of being an asshole to Ichi maybe you should've talked to me first.))

"I'll think about it Rock Lee..."
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:01 pm

( hitori plz note the post with the log on stuff is when i was still pissed off about the other accoutn srry ichi i didntr mean to take it out on u)
with a quick salute he jumped up and flashed and dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

status report Empty
PostSubject: Re: status report   status report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

status report
Page 1 of 1