Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kani's Treatment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Kani's Treatment Left_bar_bleue500/500Kani's Treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Kani's Treatment Left_bar_bleue500/500Kani's Treatment Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:26 pm

-Ragnarok landed in front of the large clan house as 2 doctors were nearby to help kani inside as he helped her off one came up and said-
"We'll need someone to give some of their blood to her"

"I've got that covered"
-he said as he walked in ahead of them-
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

*time passes-ladidadidadidadida*

Kani slowly walks out of the treatment room and over to Ryuk. She looks up at him and smiles sheepishly.

"Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:31 pm

"No problem"
-he said with a small smile-
"If you ever want to come here for treatment please feel free"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Nods solemly.

"Thank you. It will make my life esier, not having to go to hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:01 am

"No problem, and the blood was a match with your blood type right?"
-he asked cautiously-
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:10 am

Walks in... and then says to Kani, "Why did you attack Itsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 am

(why do you keep invading peoples post ichi?)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:56 am

(um forgive the intrusion but ichi i will explain something to you ok?..........dont worry about kani and itsuki ok? you will have a chance to ask questions later so no more posting here unless invited to post ok? it's kinda a rule here to not intrude on posts)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:09 pm

(( OOC : I didn't know... woops... and I'm very sorry Ryu Razz)

Last edited by Ichiyashago on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 pm

(its ok! its ok! Ichi! You can post on that! I was actualy hoping someone would come after me...)

Looks over at him.

"Who? What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 pm

"At Ichiraku Ramen shop... Do you remember?" Ichi explained
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Is seriously confused.

"You're insane! The last time i was there, it was four years ago with Gaara and Neko. I haven't gone near that place!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm

"Then what about this?" Raku comes in on a cloud holding Itsuki exactly after Ichi said the word 'This' and then continues, " You were at Ichiraku Ramen shop... and I can read minds... I read your mind and you thought you could attack Itsuki and then escape to... I forgot where, but I heard someone say that you were here... and well... here I am, and here you are..."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 pm

"What the heck are you talking about! I was no where near there."

Turns to Ryuk.

"Ryuk, i was with you the whole day. Tell them!"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

"Wait... I sense something different about you..." Ichi said curiously, " just stay still... I need to access your memory... not personal thoughts, but daily..." Ichi then made some handsigns and then he fell unconcious, and then Kani then felt a seering pain in her head...
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Screams and grabs her head in her hands. Sinks to her knees and bites her lip really hard to keep from screaming again. A little drop of blood falls onto the ground.

I've felt pain before...but nothing like this!
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Ichi finds nothing of what he was finding so he went back in his own body, and Kani's pain went away, and then Ichi said, "But... I know it was you... I saw exactly what you looked like at Ichiraku Ramen... and I followed you here by following your scen-" Ichi then put a hand over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Is still on her knees clutching her head. A drop of blood and a single tear fall at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:59 pm

"I'm sorry..." Ichi said, "I know your pain... one time that jutsu backfired on me, and then I was stuck in my own mind for at least a year, still having that pain... and I'm very sorry... I meant to use it on low but something made it go full blast...so... I... well... here," Ichi then gave a blue rose to Kani, "I kept feeling that pain even though I got out of my own mind, but when I touched the rose, my pain went away"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Grabs the rose and squeezes it in her hand. She drops it and lets it fall. She gets up and, keeping her head down, starts to talk.

"You have no way of relating to my pain, so don't try."

She growls and steps on the rose with her foot.

"And what was the point of that! To find out I that I wasn't lying! Bad things happen to others when people don't trust them."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:09 pm

"It's because... well... you should have a look in my mind to see what I mean... and I cant use my mind reader jutsu backwards... but you don't have to..." Ichi said out loud.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

*he glared at kani and shoved everyond aside and rushed into the clan house* "get the hell outta my way shes bleeding badly"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Turns and faces away from him with her arms crossed. Another single tear rolls down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Ichi walks over to Kani and says, "I am more like you than you realize... just because you have gone through something horrible, doesn't mean someone has a more horrible moment than you or is right next to yours..." Ichi then had 5 tears and 2 blood tears come out of his eyes. Ichi was trying to hide his sadness, but couldn't but no one noticed except Kani.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 pm

*he walked out a few minutes later still in the blood stained clothes* "why why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kani's Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kani's Treatment   Kani's Treatment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kani's Treatment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Forest :: The Taitsumo Yamo/Lotus/Yamato Clan Hideout-
Jump to: