Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swordsman Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Is waiting on the water holding something that looks like a rune incriptionated sword.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Zyrag walked out onto the ocean taking a shortcut to the village. "I haven't been here in a while... I wonder what Raku's been up to..." Then he noticed a man standing a few feet away. "Hello."

Last edited by Zyrag on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:01 pm

"Hello, I am waiting for Raku... and you are wondering what he's up to... am I right?" Ichi said
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm

*he walked out on the ocean* "well ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 pm

"Yes..." he replied wondering how he knew. he made a small blade jut out from his elbow still hidden. Then he saw Raku. "Hello Raku..."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm

"You have the first move Raku (I have got to go now... bye)" Ichi said boldly
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 am

*he walked over to zyrag and messed up his hair then walked back a few feet*
"ok then"
*he used hidden mist to set up a battlefeild and shadowstepped behind zyrag then slapped the dull part of the blade at his back then dissapeared into the mist*
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Ichi's eyes flashed red and stayed blood red after Ichi put his blood in his sword, and then said, "Hiding is very useless," Ichi then kicked Raku's back in a blink of an eye, "Because I can still see you"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:14 pm

(i hit zyrag dude)
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm

(but I kicked you after you disappeared into the mist)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:57 pm

(lol We need a post order...)

He made a lump of bone stick out from his back that made the sword ring as it struck. He laughed a little. "I'm even faster now Raku..." Then he pulled a grayish bone from his shoulder and took up an easily movable and defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Looks at Zyrag and says, "Why are you joining my training and how do you know me and Raku were gonna train here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:09 pm

"To answer your questions, I was returning here from the Land of Shadows and taking a shortcut. This place just happened to be on my way. And..." His eye sparkled "I'm always up for a good spar."
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:14 pm

"okay then..." Ichi started, "but I dont want to fight 2 on 1... so...." makes handsigns and hits the water as fast as lighting and then says, "BONE CAGE JUTSU," bones suddenly trap Zyrag into a ball of some bone metal, that cant be destroyed and anything in it cant escape.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:32 pm

(1. You have to make it and get it approved before you use it.
2. Can't be destroyed, and/or escaped from is godmoding
3. Bones are Kaguya trait.)

"It wont be two vs one, you saw how Raku attacked me, however jokingly. I say its a free for all."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Swordsman Training Left_bar_bleue500/500Swordsman Training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Swordsman Training Left_bar_bleue500/500Swordsman Training Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

(zyrags amoderator and correct on every account sry ichi)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm

*raku recovered rather quickly and made 3 water clones with a third of rakus chakra in each then made a clone trap zyrag in a water prison as the other clone slashed at him with the replica of his sword and the last one put ichi in a prison as well as raku shadowstepped behind ichi and slashed at his back*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:19 am

"Raku, Raku, Raku... your using the same old tricks..." He said as he destroyed the prison and clone with an extending spike. He blocked the sword and returned the blow. His sword turning a slightly darker shade of grey, cut through the clone sword and into the clone, then returned to the lighter color.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:22 pm

"haha zyrag i was counting on that"
*he used his suffocation technique and brought all the water on his clothes around his head in a bubble but without the air*
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: (woops...)   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:39 pm

(OOC: WOOPS, I forgot to make it... heheheh... and I forgot about no godmodding...)

Ichi says to Raku while flying over him, "You are slower than I kinda thought..." suddenly, the clone Ichi dragged Raku into the prison and increased the Water prison, by ten-fold (I don't know if I spelt that right). "What do you think of my trick?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm

Zyrag made a bone puncture the edge so he could breathe and tlak through. (cuz bones are hollow) "Raku... com'on..." He replied as he formed a bomarang and threw it towards the two of them.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:51 pm

(its not an actual bubble i used that word to give you a mental image you cant peirce water zyrag so no count bud sorry my bad on my part)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 pm

(Its like a snorkel...type...thing... ... that wasn't to pop the alleged "bubble")
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:11 pm

(lol ok )
*he made his clone loose contact with the bubble then the prison broke and raku dove into the water and used a water demons appetite jutsu on ichi a head appeared below him and eight arms of water grabbed ichi and pulled him towards the mouth where dagger sharp teeth waited and as for zyrag raku swam over and pulled him beneath the water and made a bunch of water slide down the "bone snorkel"*
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:15 pm

tries really hard to get free but cant, so Ichi waves goodbye, then gets eaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swordsman Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swordsman Training   Swordsman Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swordsman Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next