Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kazuya the new deomon of the mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

kazuya the new deomon of the mist Empty
PostSubject: kazuya the new deomon of the mist   kazuya the new deomon of the mist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:18 pm

name:kazuya mamochi

description:look at avi

jutsu:posting in the jutsu section cuz this is gonna be long XD

village:mist

bio:he is zabuza younger brother and is alot better at assassinations and combat period than his older brother.he was around the great naruto bridge and was watching his brother fight and was unfortunately killed along with haku who he was good freinds with.he was not a rogue like his brother but always worshipped the ground he walked on and never looked down in him for his decisions or lifestyle.he goes to his brother's grave everyday in the land of waves.he didnt help his brother out in the fight on the bridge because zabuza didnt want him to get involved with gato and his gang.kazuya has a unrelenting hatred for kakashi and naruto and his squad.
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
kazuya the new deomon of the mist Left_bar_bleue500/500kazuya the new deomon of the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
kazuya the new deomon of the mist Left_bar_bleue500/500kazuya the new deomon of the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

kazuya the new deomon of the mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: kazuya the new deomon of the mist   kazuya the new deomon of the mist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

kazuya the new deomon of the mist
Page 1 of 1