Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:27 pm

50 puppets came towards lee as he dodged some blows and then kicked one in the face smashing it then hitting another with a left hook to the center going throught it then another and another they seemed to be overwhelming him " must not lose ever again " he thought as he wirwlwind kicked sending a wae of them back as more advanced "i may have lost my black suit but not my strengh" he thought as punched a dummy in the face smashing it and hurting his hand a little " AUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" he said in fustration as more and more keept advanceing he keept fighting smashing some in the face or ripping their arms and legs off or taking their heads off with a karate chop or smashing their heads in as trhey keept comeing
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:32 pm

*he was walking through and moticed lee so he started clapping for him* "wow your strong"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 pm

he got distracted and was hit in the face by a dummy " oh no you dont " he entered a semi gate stat and finished off the rest of the in a flash
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:18 pm

*he raised an eyebrow*
"wow that was fast...really fast"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:24 pm

*he beat the last dummy with a kick to the face and stared at the man *
thanks i train alot
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 pm

"irom fist style i presume"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:12 pm

actually heaveanly wave and some thousan cuts style thoguh i did use iron fist on the last one
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 pm

"thats nice...you have agood amount of taijutsu mastery and your very srong...then again i am too seeing as i haul this huge sword around"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:43 pm

" haha big sword thats what she said" rock lee teased
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 am

*he laughed*
"HAHA! that was good"
*he held out a hand to shake*
"kazuya momochi"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:34 am

Rock Lee or spiderman of what my friends call me at the academy
( ooc: they do actually call me spiderman at school NOW i WONDER WHY!?!?! WHEN MING GETS THE COOLEST NECKNAME OF THEM ALL KILLER AND IM STUCK WITH SPIDRMAN Sad )
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:48 am

(lol suks how that works huh?)
"nice to meet you...hey how would you like to spar abit?"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:49 am

sure but um your big sword kinda scares me ( get it GET IT? HAHAHAHAH )
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am

(lmao dude you made me laugh in class XD)
"i just want to work on taijutsu...no sword no jutsu"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:39 am

" um okay then" he said takeing off his weight and as he dropped them a large cloud of smoke puffed up and a crator appeared where he dropped them, " maybe i shouldve put them down softer he said"
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 am

*HE LOOKED AT THE SMOKE KNOWING HE WAS ABOUT TO GET HIS ASS KICKED*
"(sorry caps lock)
"ok then"
*he got in a defensive position*
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:07 am

Nuada walked into the room to see two people getting ready to spar. "Hm...interesting..." He said as he crossed his arms and sat down. (Hahaha Lee, "maybe i should have put them down softer" That's what she said Rofl)
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 am

*he attuned himself to the sway of the wind so he couls feel abnormalities and changes in it*
"ready when you are"
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:34 pm

* he ran around in circles making the smoke form look like a twister as he began spining in circle as black and green was all around kazyua as he got out of running in the circle outside of the puff of smoke thw wind was still spinning in circles so it looked like lee was still running*
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:39 pm

*he couldnt pinpoint where lee was because of the raging wind and the noise*
"damn.."
*he ran through the wind and landed a few feet away from lee then ran at him at a decent speed trying to kick him in the face*
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:07 am

*he jumped backwords into a backwards somersault and spin kicked kicking some dirt in his eye and junmped upwards his hands behind him using the momentum to lift his legs up in the air and land his heel of his right foot on his left shoulder using garavity and the hardness of his foot to do the rest*
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:14 pm

*he felt the wind change above him which allowed him to know where he was he then grabbed lees foot and slung him away from him and into the raging wind which hurt lee abit more*
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 pm

lee was thrown and curved his body so he landed upright and charged at the male aiming a right hook and balanceing his left knee for a counter if blocked or countered
Back to top Go down
kazuya mamochi

kazuya mamochi

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 am

*he jumped to the side and kneed him in the face as lee whizzed by*
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:11 am

* he ignored the pain that slowed him down a little and countered with his left knee that connected to the face and jumo kicked him in the chest pushing him yards away giving him time to cacth his breath*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: training.....   training..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training.....
Page 1 of 1