Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brake down....brrr cold! LOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Brake down....brrr cold! LOL Empty
PostSubject: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Haruko was riding around to the sound village when,
she noticed she was now on ice.
It started to crack.
"Uh Oh!"
The ice broke and her vespa started to sink.
She quickly jumped off at the last second.
"Yeesh... This looks bad..."
She stomped her foot in frustration.
The ice started to crack.
"Oh, Come on!"
She broke out into a run as the cracks followed her.
"EEk! I'm in trouble now!"
The cracks were catching up on her.
She was surrounded in a circle and her foot broke through the ice.
She was slipping in.
"Help! Somebody! EEk! Its cold!"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Neko-who had been wandering around the frozen lake-saw Haruko falling into the ice water. She had a panic attack and made a hand seal, appearing in the water under Haruko. As a cat, she bit onto Haruko's sleeve and jumped out of the water, pulling Haruko with her. She then landed on the snow bank just before the frozen lake. She let go of Haruko's sleeve, sat down, and started shaking to get the water off her fur. "Meow." She stated, blankly.

ooc: O.o ninja cat...
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 am

Nuada was ice fishing at the time only to see his long awaited prize fish to follow the ice breaking current away from him. He sighed. "Well, better just go order some damn pizza again....." He walked away with his head down and his fishing rod shrunk and put in his pocket. "I HATE FISHING GOD DAMMIT I JUST WANNA PULVERIZE EVERY KNOWN LIVING WATER BREATHING FISH THERE WAS!!! I'LL USE THE CROWN ON THE DAMN FISH, NO MATTER WHAT FATHER SAYS!!! ARGH I WANNA BITE SOMEONE IN THE FACE!!! MOTHER HDFJY#&3!!! MOTHER #^u#%i!!!! AHH ^&i#eg%!!!!!" yelled Nuada as he stomped away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:20 am

((LOL))
Haruko sat up and stared at the cat.
"Huh? A cat? Saved me?
Ah well."
She stood up.
"Thanks for saving me, kitty."
She said, scratching the cat behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 am

*he walked over and stared at the ice*
"well...neko thanks for saving her.....however my frozen lake is damaged"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

An Ice block containing Rose came up... Rose is a frozen flower, inside an ice cube
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:01 pm

"this day just gets better and better" *he shattered the ice with one punch without trying* "....ryu would have laughed at that" *he simply started walking off forcing back tears of sorrow and bottling his emotions up*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm

"Meow..?" She was a very confused kitty, so she walked beside Raku and tugged on his pant leg, trying to pull him back to Haruko. "Meow. Meow. Meow.Meow."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm

*he bent down and petted her but then a tear fell on her head*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:57 pm

She stared up at him, with some of his pant leg end still in her mouth. She turned into her up-right and talked through the fabric, crouched onto the floor. "Wh-What's wrong, Raku-san? Was the ice-lake really that important to you?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:59 pm

*he wiped his tears*
"no..its ryu"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 pm

"R-Ryu?" She sniffed, almost to tears at his tears. (lol) "What's happening to Ryu-sama?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:07 pm

"he....he..."
*he was having a very hard time with this*
"hes...dead"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm

"D-Dead?" Her eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open, dropping his pant leg. "Whuh...Whuh.." She forced back tears. Although she had never been in a very close relationship with him, Ryu's death meant unhappiness, and to Neko, any loss was a great one. "W-W-Was he s-sick?" She managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:00 pm

"akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:06 pm

Her eyes opened wider in horror and then turned into little slits, this was no joke. Her nails dug into the ice ground and she growled deep from her chest. "Akatsuki... They... Killed him? They got to him and... Killed him?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:11 pm

*he clenched his fist* "yes but i will kill them all....this is a promise"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm

She exhaled and relaxed a bit more, staring at the icy ground. Then she stood up, continuing gazing at the ground. "Raku-sama... May I... May we..." Her head shot up, eyes blazing. "May we work together to defeat them!? Kill them, every one of them until this world never has to live with their pain?"
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 pm

(um... is kyo staying alive raku?)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

ooc: and post back to demon statue as him, raku
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:21 pm

(cause if he is i want to kill him i did say i would get revenge lol)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:29 pm

(you keep posting here and ill bann you) *he put his hand on her shoulder* "you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:49 pm

She looked down and started shaking, clenching her fists. One tear rolled down her cheek. "I am not weak. I will not die. I will kill them. Kill them all." She froze and slowly looked up at him again. "With.. You? You will help me?
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

"no....you will help me i will train you but know this my methods are what some people would call insane"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Her pursed lips turned into a tormented, almost wildly crazy grin. "Some people don't know the difference between a duck and a dog. I will accomplish any training you give me so that I can be of some use." Suddenly, her expression turned to her usual, soft expression and her voice had pushed out all sounds of strain that it had held, just moments ago. Instead, she sadly smiled lightly.

"Has there been a ceremony for the death of Ryu-sama..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brake down....brrr cold! LOL   Brake down....brrr cold! LOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brake down....brrr cold! LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next