Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enjoying Old Memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

Enjoying Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Zyrag sat beside the lake looking out on its paritally smooth surface. He was thinking about his first encounter with his first and best friends. He stared blankly envisioning the memory on the barren surface.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm

She stuck her head out of the snow beside him and looked strait at him. "Hello?" She basically looked like a decapitated head talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Enjoying Old Memories Left_bar_bleue500/500Enjoying Old Memories Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Enjoying Old Memories Left_bar_bleue500/500Enjoying Old Memories Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:30 pm

looks at her while pasiing by
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm

The voice pulled him out of his hallucination. He looked around and saw a head beside him and a person walking past, "Umm... Hello...", He said addressing them both.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:33 pm

sees the guy and looks at the strange picture "uh...."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm

"I-its not what it looks like..." He said suddenly realizing how it would look to him.

(lmao...sorry Neko... uh-oh...I have a feeling...)
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

laughs "hi hows it going to u and tht head"
(zyrag what were u thinking)
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 am

(that when I'm sitting and turn, my body turns too...)
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm

ooc: lmfao wow, neko should get out of there before he turnes any more! X3

Neko tried to sit up, but it didn't really work, she was stuck. "Um, meow? Hello and hello." She nodded at both of them and then realized they could only see her head. She started to panic, afraid they might get freaked out. "Um, um, um... I AM NOT A TALKING HEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:02 pm

(lol)

"I'm fine and-" he paused as the head moved and started talking. He realized that an actual person was there by the end of her last line. "Um, are you stuck?" He asked and repositioned.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 pm

She tried to move her arm. Nothing.

She tried to move her leg. Nothing.

She tried to nod. A bunch of snow stuck to her chin and now she was even colder.

"Um... Yes, meow. If you don't mind, could you help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:20 pm

Nuada dove from a nearby hill and poofed into the snow. Soo after, he popped out with Neko and set her down beside him. "You cold?" he asked, offering a jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying Old Memories   Enjoying Old Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying Old Memories
Page 1 of 1