Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspicious Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

Suspicious Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious Arrival   Suspicious Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:15 pm

The guards of the gate were tired of standing around, but yet they stood their ground. Suddenly, they heard crashes and VROOOOMMM's of rage. Around the corner came Cloud, unaware of this gate. "Hey! Look out!" The guards called, but it was too late.

"Whoa! What the hell-" Boom. There was a small hole in the wall. Clouds bike was consumed within the walls, destroyed and damaged. "Dammit, why didn't you tell me there was a goddamn wall here..." He said as he fell to his knees and clutched the top of his head. "Now I gotta make repairs somewhere.... Hmmm...."

He thought as he looked at the gate. The guards were shocked at what had just happened, and didn't notice Cloud sneaking by through the partially open gate. Seeya later, sucker! thought Cloud as he slowly sneaked inside the walls of The Hidden Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down

Suspicious Arrival
Page 1 of 1