Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kage poll for you

Go down 
3 posters

Should kages use more chakra with their jutsu's or less chakra?
A. More because its unfair
kage poll for you I_vote_lcap43%kage poll for you I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
B. Less because their the leaders of the villages and are the leaders for a reason
kage poll for you I_vote_lcap57%kage poll for you I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
kage poll for you Left_bar_bleue500/500kage poll for you Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
kage poll for you Left_bar_bleue500/500kage poll for you Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Everyone decide for the following poll please
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:40 pm

shouldnt this be a annoncment too
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:49 pm

everyone checks these anyway so theres not point
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:00 pm

ryu i have another idea ill state my arguments for the kages useing more and you'll state your reasosn for them haveing less here goes
*cough cough*
1. to make it more fair to new RPers and to make kages more sparable they still have more powerful jutsus but it socts more
2. since kages should recieve more chakura then them having less chakura cost would mean them throwing out jutsu after jutsu after jutsus into a endless cycle until the other person is dead
3.to limit the power of them so when they day comes they can be challenged by other kages and we can start more RP war fun ( goodie goodie )
4. I am awsome and i think fairness could welcome more newcomers and they can be less intimidated

k thats all i have u can go ryu
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:10 pm

1. kages are the leaders of the villages and should have more chakra and more chakra control because of it
2. because kages are the most powerful players on this site
3. lee's part of throwing out jutsu after jutsu is retarded because anyonly who makes kage with half a brain would actually combine jutsu to get the hit off or make the one jutsu more powerful, they wouldnt just hit them with jutsu after jutsu
4. i can pretty much say lee is only doing this because ryu seemed almost unstoppable but i will let you know now, every character i have made or ever will made has weaknesses to be exploited if you have half the damn brain to find them. Also I KEPT FIGHTING GENIN!
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:27 pm

no ryu i am not doing this beacause of ryu im asking ppl if it's fair or not let the votes decide and ill support whatever the ppl want
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:28 pm

alright then v.v
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 pm

wow only three people voted how about we leave it open until a like the end of the 1sr weeks of december that would give everyone planety of time to answer the poll right?
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:09 pm

its up till december 22nd lol
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:44 pm

um....okay sure
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Well, I think I should add my thought here.

You both make absolute sense, and my job as Founder makes me responsible for giving the people what they want (Wow, I haven't slept for two days and I still think everything I say sounds corrupted o_O). So, I will say this;

Kages should be more powerful, using less chakra, because of the fact that they were chosen for a reason. And you know, them being chosen also means something else, as well.

They were not only chosen because they are strong, but also to protect their villagers. Do you honestly think that a Kage is going to wander around and fight people for the hell of it? No, they aren't. And that's the choice you need to make when you decide to take the responsibility of being a Kage on this site. You can't use that character to fight randoms.

Kages would fight when necisarry, not because it's fun. So, in result to this, I have my own say in between yours, I suppose. Instead of choosing one, compromise.

Kage = Strong, intelligent, and responsible. Which means, the newbies wont feel intimidated because the Kages aren't going to start fights with them. Make sense?

(I hope so, because I didn't think I could throw out a whole explanation like that during sleep dep, which makes it hard to think logically XD)
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 am

well if gaara says it then ill have to support it -_-

can we still have the poll open to see what ppl think?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 pm

Yep. And hey, if Gaara says it, you don't have to support it if you don't want to. I'm not forcing anything on anybody, I'm just saying what I think about it.

You've got your own opinion, don't throw it away because the big cheese of this site says something else. Or at least, this site in particular Razz
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

kage poll for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: kage poll for you   kage poll for you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kage poll for you
Page 1 of 1