Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 pm

okay like every month we have a poll for character of the month like since novembers pretty much over lets start one for december look on my site and you'll see
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:56 pm

whats the prize?
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 pm

you know how gaara has a playlist there well i figured u can put a video on the category and you can so the winner gets to choose any video from youtube he or she wants and PM it to the Admin who's logged on at the moment and that admin will put that video there agian look at my site and you'll see
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:12 pm

i dont know how to do that
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Don't worry, I'll have internet by that time. And since I lack much of a life and never do school work, I'll be on most of the time. But still, I suppose I can't promise anything, so I'll tell you how to do it, Ryu, when I'm not running on two days of no sleep Razz

Just remind me, though, since my memory is shit.

And this idea doesn't sound half bad, but maybe add something to the prize that will make it more lively
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!   MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGA SUPER GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1