Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the hunt for the dessert flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

the hunt for the dessert flower Empty
PostSubject: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:40 pm

lee wandered near the banks of the oasis thirsty and sweaty as he looked for a flower that was only found in the desserts of the sand village along the banks of the oasis " here i am hot and sweaty and theirs a pool right behind me and i cant even swim in it until i find this stupid flower the medical ninja want to make medicine" he said looking through some weeds hopeing to find a red bell shaped flower looking down with white berrys on it.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Love Lee was running up stream with a blind fold sing chakra to keep her from sinking. She skidded to a stop splashing Lee and did a feminine twirl before bowing before him not realizing there was a person there.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:26 am

"who's there" he asked turning around afyer he got drenched in wter
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 am

"Uh-" she uttered nervousl and unfocused her chakra enough to sink into the water with another great splash revealing her whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
ROCK LEE

ROCK LEE

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 am

he looked over the waters edge ad saw his own face in the water "must be a fish" he said as his stomache growled " or lunch" he said as he waited their for a minute
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:08 pm

She resurfaced gasping for air and grabbed onto his shoulders to pull herself out but only unbalanced him and dragged him in.

"Ayee!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hunt for the dessert flower   the hunt for the dessert flower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hunt for the dessert flower
Page 1 of 1