Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concidering-Aiko

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:53 pm

She recieved the hug and embraised back. (sorry if I spell stuff worng, this comp doesn't have spell check) "So, if you are a rogue ninja with no village, then what kind of jutsu do you have, meow??"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:55 pm

(it doesnt matter. i understand what it says)

Aiko took a step back.

"I have a couple shadow jutsu's and one with my weapon."

She unstrapped a long, thin, iron pole from the side of her leg.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Neko cocked her head to the side. "A... Pole?" She leaned forward, sniffed it, then grimanced. "It smells like metal.. It's very... ordinairy?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Aiko laughed and started to spin it in a circle.

"Sure it is, but it's very strong. Most people cave after the first few hits."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:16 pm

Neko nodded, still puzzled. "Being hit on the head could know someone out! But couldn't you just use a sword instead, and have the option of cutting too, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Aiko shrugged.

"I don't really like blood that much...that's why in most of my jutsu's, if I draw blood it's not that much."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Neko nodded, now understanding. "You don't seem like much of a ninja, meow. Not saying that I doubt your skills, but you're a very peaceful type." She smiled. "I don't know about you, but I'm not good at the whole 'fighting' either."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Aiko laughed.

"I don't really fight, although I will. I like fighting, sure, it's kinda fun, but I don't really. I'm good but not that great either..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Neko's ears perked up and she giggled. "Really? That makes me think.. If you are a rogue ninja, it must mean that you didn't graduate at any academy, so you're not a Genin, Chunin, or Jounin. In fact, since you never enrolled, you're not an academy student either. Does that mean that rogue ninja's don't care about ranks and what-not, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Aiko thought for a second.

"I was at an academy...I became a chunin. I left later."

She shrugged.

"I don't really care though, I don't understand why we have them."

She sat down.

"They're just usuless names."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:52 pm

"I'm very weak, so..." Neko turned her head towards the lake. "So I'll be competing in the Chunin exams so I can pretect the one's I love."
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 pm

There was rustle in a nearby tree "Most ninja's compete to increase their social status, it's refreshing to know that their are some people that aren't as selfish as others!" A deep feminine voice that sounded similar to Gaara's was heard. Sabaku no Kat (Kat of the Desert) was on the lowest branch, gazing at the two figures on the beach. There was a tiny smirk on the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 pm

Neko's ears twitched and she turned around to see Kat. "Kat-chaaaaaan!" She waved at Kat, happily. "Come over here and meet my new friend, meow!"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:56 am

Kat silently slid down from the tree and sauntered over to the two girls. She smiled at Neko and turned and analyzed Aiko. She extended her hand "I am Sabaku no Kat, and I'm interested in your name..." She said politely but with no emotion (She doesn't believe in showing emotion)
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Aiko raised an eyebrow and shook the girl's hand.

"Hi Kat...what's wrong with my name?"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Kat looked confused "I meant I was interested in knowing your name, I don't believe I know it. My apologies if I confused you."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 am

Aiko laughed and released Kat's hand.

"Oh! No, it's ok, I get confused easily. I'm Aiko."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 am

"Aiko-chan, Kat-chan." Neko waved her arms from one to the other. "Kat-chan, Aiko-chan." Then she turned to Kat, wondering. "What brought you here to the ocean today, meow?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:07 am

Aiko looked at Neko and then at Kat.

"Yeah, what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Kat blushed and looked slightly suspicious "Well...I'm looking for Gaara-kun and I saw some cute feminine looking boy with sandy blonde hair walk by. And...I saw you, Neko, so I thought I would say hello." She thought for a moment "What about you two, are you two up to anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Aiko shook her head.

"Nothing much...just thinking. Then Neko came along and we started to talk."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Neko nodded. "Talk about bunches of things, meow!" She smiled happily but also thought about Kat's earlier comment. "Did you check Gaara-kun in his room? If he's not there then he must be out on 'Kage-business'." She added the quotes with her index and middle finger. "He seems to be having extra of it nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concidering-Aiko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Mist Village :: Large Ocean-
Jump to: